Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

B&H order did not include case

I've bought a lot of stuff from B&H in the past, but their handling of the Evo sale/distribution has kind of turned me off to them. I ordered mine in March through B&H. On 25 June, the day of the Evo release, I phoned B&H and asked about shipping date for my three month backorder. He couldn't tell me when it would ship. I cancelled my B&H order on the spot, got on Amazon and two days later my Evo arrived, with bag.

P.S., it's a really nice bag!

Iam just about to order Evo from B&H. Its sad to know these things are happening from that store. Now I feel confident to order Evo from Amazon.

Iam just about to order Evo from B&H. Its sad to know these things are happening from that store. Now I feel confident to order Evo from Amazon.

Hah! B&H is now offering a free Autel bag with the Evo! (Did you see that, Swoop66?!?) Maybe they read this forum. ;) I don't want to bash B&H, as usually they do ship quickly, tax free (outside NY and NJ) and free shipping. They just seemed to be fumbling with the Evo sale.

I was surprised by a B&H box today... "it can't be the EVO battery, I just ordered that two days ago, and the box is too big..."

They sent me an Autel EVO bag! I made sure there wasn't another EVO in it.

The invoice calls it a "Replacement of order #******" with my original June order date.
Item Price: $39.95
Discount: $39.95
Total: $0.00

Now I'm a bit torn... give it back (don't cringe, it's how I think), keep it for my own use, or sell it.

At $39.95 retail, for a bag they likely got for free, sending it back to B&H would cost them more in shipping and labor than they're ever going to get out of it.

I'm hanging on to it for now!

Reactions: Maxheadspace

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy