Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO II FIRMWARE UPDATE: Constantly updated ( new V1 STABLE fw 2.7.35) - 28/02/2022 - (NEW V2 STABLE fw 2.3.8 - 19/04/2022)

Over and over and over calling them liars when it was obviously something over looked and fixable (fixed now) is whining. Giving them the benefit of the doubt and giving them a little time isn't being a fanboy. Ain't no fanboy here. I've done my share of complaining on false promises by Autel. I don't even own an EVO I or II and never will because of what Autel did with us, the XSP owners.
Happy flying!

The independent Dropbox link needs to be updated with the latest Explorer software. It’ still at 1.1.5.3.

This drone is making me crazy. If it wasn’t for the amazing camera, I’d be dumping it. The flight controls are far from smooth, dynamic tracking can’t track anything more than a toddler on a tricycle, and the range is ridiculously short.

Reactions: propellerhead
The independent Dropbox link needs to be updated with the latest Explorer software. It’ still at 1.1.5.3.

This drone is making me crazy. If it wasn’t for the amazing camera, I’d be dumping it. The flight controls are far from smooth, dynamic tracking can’t track anything more than a toddler on a tricycle, and the range is ridiculously short.

I don't understand why they claimed it was the longest range drone on the market... What camera are you using? I'm using the 8k, and every moment with it is a struggle to produce a quality image.

Does upgrading the drone cause it to make really loud repetitive beeps again?

I don't understand why they claimed it was the longest range drone on the market... What camera are you using? I'm using the 8k, and every moment with it is a struggle to produce a quality image.
small sensor + super-mega-pixels -> you should expect lower image quality. just like smartphones' cameras. However, evo2 is upgragable to pro when Autel starts selling camera+gimbal separately. Should be cheaper than Mavic2 pro + zoom ;)

Yeah....I don’t understand why drop a firmware update without the complete package? I’m hoping they will release it soon.

Because the firmware fixed some overdue issues. So why wait until the app is done? That's why i think the app will take some more days. If it had been almost ready for deployment they would have waited with the firmware update.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
At least not with mine.

Thanks! I think it did actually cause mine to do repetitive beeping for about a minute, but at least it wasn't as long as the first firmware. I don't know why they have it make all this noise at all..

Has anyone with an EVO 2 updated to firmware version 2.3.3 that was released today? If so, did you update via the explorer app or via micro sd card? Have you flown with the update yet?

thanks

I understood that until the APP 1.1.6 ( not released yet) with firmware 2.3.3 would only work with a couple of the updates, that's what AUTEL told me... and they don't know when 1.1.6 will be released... so the majority of the new functionality is either wishful thinking or AUTEL are wrong...

Mystery...

I have downloaded the latest firmware 2.3.0 ( it actually 2.3.3. now) and it has completely @*@++ messed up everything, the controller just sits there saying connecting and never does, however you can see the video output from the camera on the Phone display, but nothing works.... !! re- booted, re-installed, exactly the same... I suggest you hang fire on 2.3.3. but if you do try it and it either works or doesn't, let me know.. have contacted AUTEL no response yet..
And their reply to the new and latest APP

“Very soon. Beta versions should be going out soon. I don’t have a more specific date than that at this time.”
Regards,
David Webster
Customer Support Lead
AUTEL ROBOTICS

• Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
I’m a little confused, my Autel Evo app on my phone says it’s V1.4.18

Is this the current app? I downloaded 2.3.3. But not sure if this is correct app, can someone please share if V1.4.18 makes sense?

Thank you,
Paul
CE8F6CD3-58DD-49CF-9FE3-343049811933.jpeg

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain