Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo2 v.2 Official FW Release (V. 2.4.35 2023-03-22)

I think they had the wrong file on the website when they launched the new firmware..

I just re-downloaded the V2 firmware package (for the smart controller) and re-installed it. Just ran a 20 minute mission without a single crash.

If you have a V2 enterprise or V2 smart controller, I recommend downloading the package from the website and reinstall.

I think they had the wrong file on the website when they launched the new firmware..

I just re-downloaded the V2 firmware package (for the smart controller) and re-installed it. Just ran a 20 minute mission without a single crash.

If you have a V2 enterprise or V2 smart controller, I recommend downloading the package from the website and reinstall.

I think you are mistaken. I downloaded the package just now and compared it to the release package from March and they are identical. Perhaps a module did now fully update for you the first time. Whatever happened, it's a good thing it is working for you.

compare.jpeg

I think you are mistaken. I downloaded the package just now and compared it to the release package from March and they are identical. Perhaps a module did now fully update for you the first time. Whatever happened, it's a good thing it is working for you.

View attachment 15985
Good call, I didn't have the original file.. We're the file names identical?

Actually I am starting to think the V2 app was wrong to begin with.. I am not certain the original file I downloaded was the correct one for the Smart Controller.. I think I may have installed the general APK.

Anyway, I re-installed the V2 app version that is specifically for the smart controller and that may have resolved the crashing issue. I will see what others say.

Actually I am starting to think the V2 app was wrong to begin with.. I am not certain the original file I downloaded was the correct one for the Smart Controller.. I think I may have installed the general APK.

Anyway, I re-installed the V2 app version that is specifically for the smart controller and that may have resolved the crashing issue. I will see what others say.
I did a reinstall and same issues with app crash.
Autel support came back with a link to the "beta" version which I installed but still end up with app crash issues. What is interesting is the version number they sent seems to be increased in sequence (Explorer_V2.0.24-tablet7_9-release) Not sure what the version number was for the previous "beta" version.

Reactions: vr-pilot

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles