Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Any regrets on your purchase?

None what so ever...... absolutely none
Must say I do like the avoidance features, though.
I've found paying close attention is also forced on me (good)

Owning all the latest models from the "competition" I bought the XSP in January as I was made believe by Autel that they would offer an affordable Flir Duo Gimbal combination as an accessorie for the XSP. Beginning of June they reassured that the Flir Duo would be out by end of month but that most probably it could not be adapted to an existing XSP.
So my XSP will be up for sale.....

If I had to choose over again, at the current prices, I would have purchased a P4. The XSP is 899.00, and you can get the P4 for 1,200.00.

IMO, there are 2 advantages that the XSP has over any Phantom. 1st is customer service, they are fast and friendly. Note:That said my problems didn't get fixed and I still don't think my camera gimbal is working correctly (they insist it is) (it constantly hunts up and down while on the ground, and left and right 8-10 seconds after the aircraft makes a turn). 2nd advantage is shell thickness. It's undeniable the XSP shell is considerably thicker and just plain designed better. (using a tubular like design for the landing skids)

I picked up my XSP while on Prime day, so I saved a bunch of money, so it was a 'no brainier' as it's a good platform, it just lacks refinement.

EDIT: Oh I forgot one 'issue', at this point there doesn't seem to be any repair parts available for the platform. So if you crash, I think the most you'll going to find available is the landing skids.
RJ I had the same problem.Went into setting and turned on decoder.That might work for you

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain