Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

After market Propellers

deakbannok

Reaction score
I live and work outside states. Is difficult to buy replacement parts for this drone. It took me over 2 months to get my batteries shipped out from the states to Europe.
So I have decided to tryout....

I place a small spring between the motor and propeller to keep it push up in the locking position without any modification to the drone.

Attachments

• 20181117_190727.jpg
    20181117_190727.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Reactions: Hysteresis
I don't have the cojones to risk compromising such sensitive components. If I found I was having to wait for propellors to be delivered I might try Autel's prop guards in the hope that they would help my propellors to last much longer.

Of course, you would have to wait for the guards to arrive too.

Reactions: deakbannok
I don't have the cojones to risk compromising such sensitive components. If I found I was having to wait for propellors to be delivered I might try Autel's prop guards in the hope that they would help my propellors to last much longer.

I am working on a 3d printable mount guard for Autel. Well post them up for everyone

I live and work outside states. Is difficult to buy replacement parts for this drone. It took me over 2 months to get my batteries shipped out from the states to Europe.
So I have decided to tryout....

I place a small spring between the motor and propeller to keep it push up in the locking position without any modification to the drone.

A little older, but how has the props been or did you switch back to Evo props?!

A little older, but how has the props been or did you switch back to Evo props?!
The props work great! I switched the props to the new version of mavic 2. They ars slightly wider and a few mm longer and they more aerodynamic desin with a blended winglet.They run slightly more quiet respond well with the inputs. But I still carry my autel props for emergency spare.

Reactions: safari
The props work great! I switched the props to the new version of mavic 2. They ars slightly wider and a few mm longer and they more aerodynamic desin with a blended winglet.They run slightly more quiet respond well with the inputs. But I still carry my autel props for emergency spare.

Awesome, still the same layout I take it? Need to trim off the bottom plastic pieces and use a spring after drilling a hole?

Reactions: Phillyjon
I am working on a 3d printable mount guard for Autel. Well post them up for everyone

Sweet! What else have you created and or have in the works for the "Orange Gem"? We Evo owners could definitely use some aftermarket items that all the big companies are neglecting to put out for our bird. I guess they would all rather make 5 different types of the same item for the Mavic instead. SMH. I think some leg extensions would be handy in certain terrain. I also would like to see a clip on spotlight holder for low light video filming and to assist in precision landing in low light. Battery protectors would be lovely, as would some strobe holders for firehouse/strobe on lights. I have seen a few 3D printed items, but nothing terribly ground breaking or of particular use to me. I'm sure many of us would make it worth someone's while to get ahead of the aftermarket parts curve on this bird!

yeah I'm gonna second that!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo