Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What is the Autel Training Center?

flyingcarpent9

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the Autel Robotics Training Center is and what it is supposed to do or offer? No information about it on the Autel Robotics Website other than you can go to that site but after that one YouTube video and that is about it.

What is this?

Thank you!

I have not seen a good answer for this, maybe overlooking it, I am new to the drone, world and to photography also. But I always read on these forums and stuff about things y’all do with your drones, I have an Evo two version two dual, and I just don’t know how to do any of it and when I do, I do not do it correctly. Examples mapping editing saving not much of anything other than just flying it. I don’t know how to read the little maps that are on the options on the controller that you can bring up the isotherms or whatever it is. So is there a course or anything that you would recommend me taking either for free or paid other than the little videos that Auto has on there. Because I had do some of them and I don’t feel like I get the same results. And I just have questions about things. Any help is appreciated and I apologize for the short novel.
And this is my first drone and I bought it solely because I thought having the thermal vision would be dope, I was 100% correct.

Reactions: EBERLS

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainDroneTN