Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What is a bottom warning?

Petewil

Reaction score
First time nano+ pilot here - I see a bottom warning and hear constant beeping until the drone is about 100 feet (30m) high. Any idea what it is trying to tell me? I couldn't find any description in the manual, and I didn't see a way to turn down the sensitivity in the interface.

Flew again and didn't see it this time, but I'm still curious in case anybody knows.

It's the bottom sensor. On certain terrain you can get returns up to 100'. I have made a request to adjust these warnings.

Reactions: UasDriver
Is there any way to turn off or adjust this? I get the warning tones every time I takeoff and would like it to be silent at times.

Is there any way to turn off or adjust this? I get the warning tones every time I takeoff and would like it to be silent at times.
Latest firmware gives you the option to turn off the audio nag warnings. I highly recommend doing this. The sensors returning proximity warnings for sunlight, clouds, and a wide variety of other weird non-obstacles is well known and well documented. From experience: I have learned that if I'm going to be operating at an altitude where there is little to no chance of there being physical obstacles in the flight path (170 feet and above) I tap the proximity sensor icon on the flight screen and disable it. If I'm going to use my Nano+ in a lower altitude environment where there will definitely be physical obstacles that I'll need a 'heads-up' about: I leave it on.

Reactions: ADOC and mddrones

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman