Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II V3 needs a Scan Card. What is recommended

Velasaraptor

Reaction score
Evo II Pro V3 needs a Scan Disk. What is recommended?

We are headed to Australia in April, and I want to have enough storage and be able to take advantage of the new camera 6K that is included with this drone.

I am not a professional but saw on a site that not all scan disks 128 work well with the Autel Evo II V3.

Any recommendations or will any work and they were just trying to sell theirs online?

Thank you
Bill Lamoreaux

Max data write speed of the Drone is 120MB/S so any micro SD card that supports that write speed or greater . I would buy something with a higher max write speed say 130MB/S

If you get a V60 or V90 rated card, you will have no problems

I have tried a few ,am currently using a SanDisk Extreme Pro 128gb in my V3 6k, been using constantly for a few months now ,it has been excellent and transfer speeds around 130-150MB/s using a Lexar RW470 usb-c card reader to ASUS Zenbook. Would recommend.👍
PS. Sorry for crappy pic
IMG_20231105_100142~2.jpg

I have had absolutely wonderful success with these cards. Not one failure or slow write warning as I have had with many other cards including SanDisk. I have several 128 GB and 256 GB cards for all my EVO 2 drones. E2P V1 E2P RTK V3 E2P 640T V3 & E2P ENTERPRISE V3. These cards have worked flawless for me in all of these drones! Not to mention the fantastic price!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo