Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Waypoint Planning Question

Like Agustine said, the normal waypoint will not finish. That being said, if you do a mission waypoint it will, since the mission is uploaded into the drone and will continue on it's path. Bad part is if you miscalculated, there is no way to stop it.

Like Agustine said, the normal waypoint will not finish. That being said, if you do a mission waypoint it will, since the mission is uploaded into the drone and will continue on it's path. Bad part is if you miscalculated, there is no way to stop it.
I really wish Drone Harmony or Litchi would jump in and work to develop waypoints for Autel as they do with DJI. I have a little DJI Spark in addition to the EVO and paid for Drone Harmony and the functionality and customization was incredible. I really dont use waypoint functions on the Autel because of the stopping at each waypoint, lack of gradual altitude adjustment, speed and limited range inherent in the Autel Explorer app. Really a gap that needs some attention by Autel or preferably by a 3rd party provider like Drone Harmony or Litchi.

I really wish Drone Harmony or Litchi would jump in and work to develop waypoints for Autel as they do with DJI. I have a little DJI Spark in addition to the EVO and paid for Drone Harmony and the functionality and customization was incredible. I really dont use waypoint functions on the Autel because of the stopping at each waypoint, lack of gradual altitude adjustment, speed and limited range inherent in the Autel Explorer app. Really a gap that needs some attention by Autel or preferably by a 3rd party provider like Drone Harmony or Litchi.

Yes I agree, hopefully with the EVO 2 there will be enough sales to get 3rd party developers interested in putting out the time to develop. Its all about dollars and cents. If not enough is coming back to them they willnot be interested. Already talked a long time ago with a developer who was interested but soon lost interest in anything from Autel as they are to small to waist his time with.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58