Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Upgrades

T.J.N.

Reaction score
So I'm new to this so please bare with me and hold judgement.
I am about to purchase a xsp and just wondering about any interesting mods someone has done to theirs. Just curious not going to bite off more then I can chew to soon, just interested.

Also any must haves for "clarise" as I will call her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd buy some extra props and you need at least one and preferably two extra batteries. As far as mods go, I don't know of any.

I wouldn't mod it, its great just the way it is. I'd suggest buying a P3 or P4 if u want to mod it, we all know that will improve their ability to stay up in the air. :)

Yeah no mods for this drone...might get some carbon props down the road but i read the stock props are more than adequate.

Increase the transmission range with antenna enhancers
Add a ribbon or "Remove before flight" dangle to your gimbal holder. Yes, you'll need it. :)
Stickers...lots of stickers!
Landing gear extensions
Gimbal protectors
Camera filters

Unfortunately, no software mods to speak of yet. (Hopefully soon; I'm dying to do some 3d Mapping with this bird!!)

So I'm new to this so please bare with me and hold judgement.
I am about to purchase a xsp and just wondering about any interesting mods someone has done to theirs. Just curious not going to bite off more then I can chew to soon, just interested.

Also any must haves for "clarise" as I will call her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend prop guards. Not so much as protecting the props but protecting the aircraft. If you hit something, like a tree, it keeps from contacting the prop which then causes the drone to torque into an uncontrolled decent followed by a crash.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d