Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

To Anyone Experiencing Horizon Tilt...

Do you have horizon tilt on your evo?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Slightly

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

joshmentele

Reaction score
The problem (or what is left of it) is not unique to Autel Evo users. My DJI Mavic Pro (original) has the problem as well. It usually happens when the drone is turning or it is a windy day. Here is a video showing the problem on the Mavic:

The first part of the video is slower maneuvers, later on I go faster. Skip to the 2:50 mark to see the faster moves.

Reactions: mvarney82
many drones has this issue including my mavic after owning it for 2 years
my evo had it slightly but the firmware update fixed it.

The problem (or what is left of it) is not unique to Autel Evo users. My DJI Mavic Pro (original) has the problem as well. It usually happens when the drone is turning or it is a windy day. Here is a video showing the problem on the Mavic:

The first part of the video is slower maneuvers, later on I go faster. Skip to the 2:50 mark to see the faster moves.

Ditto. I've been saying that all along when the DJI fanboys were criticizing the Evo camera tilt. I have been fixing horizon tilt in my Mavic Pro ever since I purchased it not long after its release.

Reactions: mixchief and WayneH
Actually my EVO was perfect until the firmware update, now I have it ever so slight. I will try the new beta firmware and see if it gets corrected.

Ditto. I've been saying that all along when the DJI fanboys were criticizing the Evo camera tilt. I have been fixing horizon tilt in my Mavic Pro ever since I purchased it not long after its release.
I had a serious tilt after panning on my Inspire 1, yes it would very slowly get back to "almost" perfect, but it wasn't perfect and had to be corrected. It was not rare for me to have to fix it once in the air though not always necessary. So yeah, when I got the EVO frankly my first firmware gave me NO tilt whatsoever and I wondered what everyone was talking about, then updating firmware suddenly introduced error, but nothing to cry about and I found it to be normal anyway considering my experience with the X5.

Reactions: Normex

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles