Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Timestamp.mrk fields

French FLY

Reaction score
Hello,
I have an EVOII Enterprise V2 RTK and use the 6k/8K/640Tdual cameras. I use it with the ORPHEON NTRIP network via a cell phone and it works well.
the Timestamp.mrk file contains many fields. And I would like to know the meaning of each of them.

For example:
103 130277.689662 [2260] -19,N -12,E 66,V 47.8169862613,Lat -2.8047742250,Lon 231.942,Ellh 0.017395, 0.015255, 0.026404 50,Q

"103" is the image number
"130277.689662" but for this one I guess it's the date and time but the format is not recognized by Excel.

Can anyone give this information?

Best regards

FLY

Column 1: Image sequence.

Column 2: Second of week of the exposure timestamp in UTC time, with seconds expressed in GPS time format.

Column 3: GPS week of the exposure timestamp in UTC time, with seconds expressed in GPS time format.

Column 4: Offset (in mm) of the antenna phase center to camera CMOS sensor center in the north (N) direction at the time of exposure of each photo. It is positive when the CMOS center is in the north direction of the antenna phase center and negative when in the south direction.

Column 5: Offset (in mm) of the antenna phase center to camera CMOS sensor center in the east (E) direction at the time of exposure of each photo. It is positive when the CMOS center is in the east direction of the antenna phase center and negative when in the west direction.

Column 6: Offset (in mm) of the antenna phase center to camera CMOS sensor center in the vertical (V) direction at the time of exposure of each photo. It is positive when the CMOS center is below the antenna phase center and negative when the former is above the latter.

Column 7: real-time position latitude (Lat) of the CMOS center acquired at the time of exposure, in degrees. When the aircraft is in the RTK mode, its position is the RTK antenna phase center position plus the offset of the antenna phase center relative to the CMOS center at the time of exposure, with the RTK accuracy (centimeter level); and when the aircraft is in the GPS mode, its position is that detected by GPS single-point positioning plus the offset of the RTK antenna phase center relative to the CMOS center at the time of exposure, with GPS single-point positioning accuracy (meter level).

Column 8: real-time position longitude (Lon) of the CMOS center acquired at the time of exposure, in degrees.

Column 9: real-time height of the CMOS center acquired at the time of exposure, in meters. The height is a geodetic height (commonly known as the ellipsoid height), relative to the surface of the default reference ellipsoid (WGS84 is the default and can be set as other ellipsoids such as CGCS2000 via a different CORS station system/reference). Note that the above height is not based on the national 85 elevation datum or 56 elevation datum (normal height) or commonly used EGM96/2008 elevation datum (orthometric height) worldwide. For correlation of orthometric height, normal height, and geodetic height, refer to the following link: 1-Mean Sea Level, GPS, and the Geoid

Columns 10 to 12: Standard deviation (in meters) of positioning results in the north, east, and the vertical direction, describe the relative accuracy of positioning in the three directions.

Column 13: RTK status flag. 0: no positioning; 16: single-point positioning mode; 34: RTK floating solution; 50: RTK fixed solution. When the flag bit of a photo is not 50, it is recommended not to use this photo directly in map building.

Last edited:
Column 1: Image sequence.

Column 2: Second of week of the exposure timestamp in UTC time, with seconds expressed in GPS time format.

Column 3: GPS week of the exposure timestamp in UTC time, with seconds expressed in GPS time format.

Column 4: Offset (in mm) of the antenna phase center to camera CMOS sensor center in the north (N) direction at the time of exposure of each photo. It is positive when the CMOS center is in the north direction of the antenna phase center and negative when in the south direction.

Column 5: Offset (in mm) of the antenna phase center to camera CMOS sensor center in the east (E) direction at the time of exposure of each photo. It is positive when the CMOS center is in the east direction of the antenna phase center and negative when in the west direction.

Column 6: Offset (in mm) of the antenna phase center to camera CMOS sensor center in the vertical (V) direction at the time of exposure of each photo. It is positive when the CMOS center is below the antenna phase center and negative when the former is above the latter.

Column 7: real-time position latitude (Lat) of the CMOS center acquired at the time of exposure, in degrees. When the aircraft is in the RTK mode, its position is the RTK antenna phase center position plus the offset of the antenna phase center relative to the CMOS center at the time of exposure, with the RTK accuracy (centimeter level); and when the aircraft is in the GPS mode, its position is that detected by GPS single-point positioning plus the offset of the RTK antenna phase center relative to the CMOS center at the time of exposure, with GPS single-point positioning accuracy (meter level).

Column 8: real-time position longitude (Lon) of the CMOS center acquired at the time of exposure, in degrees.

Column 9: real-time height of the CMOS center acquired at the time of exposure, in meters. The height is a geodetic height (commonly known as the ellipsoid height), relative to the surface of the default reference ellipsoid (WGS84 is the default and can be set as other ellipsoids such as CGCS2000 via a different CORS station system/reference). Note that the above height is not based on the national 85 elevation datum or 56 elevation datum (normal height) or commonly used EGM96/2008 elevation datum (orthometric height) worldwide. For correlation of orthometric height, normal height, and geodetic height, refer to the following link: 1-Mean Sea Level, GPS, and the Geoid

Columns 10 to 12: Standard deviation (in meters) of positioning results in the north, east, and the vertical direction, describe the relative accuracy of positioning in the three directions.

Column 13: RTK status flag. 0: no positioning; 16: single-point positioning mode; 34: RTK floating solution; 50: RTK fixed solution. When the flag bit of a photo is not 50, it is recommended not to use this photo directly in map building.

I copied and pasted the above from a good source.
On Column 13, if you do not get a 50 for FIX on images you will be fine. Just make sure your photogrammetry software is importing the accuracies for both your images and control points so that it can weight them accordingly.

All mapping pilots should read the link to 1-Mean Sea Level GPS and the Geoid. It does a great job explaining the insanity of elevations.

Thank you very much jaja for this information. They are very helpfull.

I will look for this P4RTK white paper.

I don't use DJI drone because when I started my business 5 years ago I contacted DJI FRANCE, and he was of no help to me to find drones and sensors to meet my need. They were even contemptuous and mocking on the concepts of work that I wished to implement. Concepts that I have implemented and that work very well, but not with DJI technologies...

As I also work for sensitive state markets...DJI tracing is forbidden.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo