Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The best EVO promo video ever

Those sequences do add artifacts since you don't get something for nothing, as it were. That's why it wouldn't be fair to compare your video with EVO footage which, if it contains slo-mo sequences, wouldn't introduce degradation since the source was 60fps.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Those sequences do add artifacts since you don't get something for nothing, as it were. That's why it wouldn't be fair to compare your video with EVO footage which, if it contains slo-mo sequences, wouldn't introduce degradation since the source was 60fps.
Yes indeed!

He's already hitting them up about it he said.. I Love the videos coming from the EVO. Another member on here Franlac also has some Promo worthy videos. Beautiful scenery, has a youTube channel too. Excellent work. Was one of the people that inspired me to buy my EVO instead of another brand. I was impressed with the precision it took to get some of those shots... And lucky for me, the camera does most of the work because I don't have a photographer's eye. And the ND filters make it look great... SO EASY...
Plus, I got a KILLER deal for the Holidays. Basically a Rugged Bundle w/4 batteries+soft bag+extra Props+ND filters and extra Gimbal cover for $1270. It looks AWESOME in that case, and the softy is my Camera and everything else bag now. I was almost going to get a Mavic 2 Zoom... I'm happy I saw Franlac's work when I did.
Where did you purchase from? Is this deal still current?
Thanks

https://auteldrones.com/15380803/checkouts/57448846acff19482ebcafbd12bd2e13

I got mine straight through Autel and it looks like the deal is still going through the holidays. I can't say that I've seen a better bundle then the deal I got.
Autel also ships to some states tax free, (when they offered me an Evo + bundle for $899, no tax to AZ). SO, that’s another significant saving by going through Autel if your state is one of the lucky ones. In California, you’d pay $120 sales tax...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy