Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Search for missing woman using Evo

Just another irrelevant opinion. ;)
I'm not promoting anything other than that the FAA isn't enforcing ANYTHING. They don't have enforcement authority. What is legal and not depends upon interpretation, and any competent lawyer can argue both sides successfully. When education and training is the goal, instead of enforcement, it really doesn't matter. Just accept the warning and move on, if they disagree! :cool:

Just to let you know every ones opinion is relevant. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Baiting other users into an emotional response could lead to have your account suspended.
I probably would have let this go for now but I am getting reports about your over powering comments from other members. Take my comments how ever you want and move on.

Reactions: G_G
Just to let you know every ones opinion is relevant. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Baiting other users into an emotional response could lead to have your account suspended.
I probably would have let this go for now but I am getting reports about your over powering comments from other members. Take my comments how ever you want and move on.
I appreciate your comment and input. No disrespect was intended, nor was I trying to bait anyone into an emotional response. What I meant was irrelevant to the FAA, whose determination is the only one that matters. There was a wink after the original statement. I have edited it for clarity. Hope this resolves the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy