Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Screen Recorders - What're you using?

Borrowedtime

Reaction score
What's everybody using for their screen recorder for IOS devices - iphones, ipads, etc. I'd like to get a good one to record the onscreen info while flying.

thanks

Well how about that... I was able to side load Shou on a non-jailbroken iPhone 6+ and it works!
So iOS user, there still may be hope for you!

Well how about that... I was able to side load Shou on a non-jailbroken iPhone 6+ and it works!
So iOS user, there still may be hope for you!

I use an iOS device with my drones so I am very interested in this app and the ability to record the screen. How safe do you feel about that program?

I have used it in the past and I have had in on this non-jailbroken (lost mine :() for a week or so with no issues. Using api's that are not from the app store always has an element of risk I suppose, but, I have jailbroken every iPhone ever made and most models of the iPad with zero safety issues. YMMV.

Color problem resolved and to recap on what I use from start to YouTube,
I use DU Recorder where all can see also my drone telemetry. I can also do regular filming at the same time.
And now my little secret App called Handbrake which compresses by two thirds the mov. or mp4 file which means greatly reduced time to upload to YouTube and it does upload to YouTube as well saving steps. I had tried quite a few and was sucked in once by a bad one called Freemake, stay away from this one.They try to suck your money by more than one way.

I tried my video converting handbrake with a flight file at 2.87 gb and 30 minutes later the same file is now 387 mb , just imagine having to upload to youtube the 2.87gb size file.
They guarantee same quality film.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials