Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Dronetag Beacon Ongoing Observations and Discussions

I made a number of flights with a Dronetag Beacon attached to the top of my Evo 2 Enterprise V2 with Dual 640R thermal camera. I also used the Dronetag App on my iPad 11 Pro for each different flight. I selected a location and Fly Now option. A few questions... 1. Any way to change the start and end time for a flight? The app seems to assign the duration. I haven't figured out how to can change it. Also, when I launch the web app to see the flight data, the flights are all categorized as "CANCELLED". See attached screen capture. I am guessing I must be doing something wrong. Thoughts? Thanks!
I think (but am not sure) that the logging feature requires the sync functionality, which is planned, but not yet active for Beacon.

I don't know how to change the length of a mission, but if you're using the app it should automatically end the flight when you end the flight.

In all candor, I really didn't spend much time with the app beyond what I needed it for, which was verifying that the Beacon broadcasts the information required by FAA to be legal. I probably should delve into it more. It certainly doesn't seem to be a horrible app. I just haven't spent much time in it.

I think (but am not sure) that the logging feature requires the sync functionality, which is planned, but not yet active for Beacon.

I don't know how to change the length of a mission, but if you're using the app it should automatically end the flight when you end the flight.

In all candor, I really didn't spend much time with the app beyond what I needed it for, which was verifying that the Beacon broadcasts the information required by FAA to be legal. I probably should delve into it more. It certainly doesn't seem to be a horrible app. I just haven't spent much time in it.
Thanks for responding. Like you, I just want it to work and meet the FAA RID requirement. I was hoping to independently verify each flight and what information was recorded and reported. What caught my eye was the fact that each flight was categorized as “cancelled”. What does “cancelled” really mean?

Reactions: EBERLS

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo