Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Screen Recorder, how to do it?

NovicePilot

Reaction score
Miami Florida and Bogota Colombia, my two homes!
Pilots, I am exploring an screen recorder app from Play Store. I don know but the recorder screen app not records the feed, just records desktop and and everything else but not the video. What is going wrong? I have watched YouTube videos and at discretion, RC commands are displayed along the feed. Can any pilot show me how to screen recording properly?

Its not usually a one step process. I assume you want to see the telemetry and the video ?
Try watching this to see if it will help you.
How To Record DJI Go Screen On iPhone, iPad, and Android | Phantom, Mavic, Inspire #Drone

If you Google How
"How to use a Screen Recorder for a drone"
there a lot of youtube videos out there.
look for the newest ones by date.

I have an android, and use Mobizen

Its not usually a one step process. I assume you want to see the telemetry and the video ?
Try watching this to see if it will help you.
How To Record DJI Go Screen On iPhone, iPad, and Android | Phantom, Mavic, Inspire #Drone

If you Google How
"How to use a Screen Recorder for a drone"
there a lot of youtube videos out there.
look for the newest ones by date.

I have an android, and use Mobizen
Thank you Atomic08. Great video tutorial but seems complicated. I thought the video screen process was much simple that I just could record with one click what is seen on the cellular screen. I will search for more video tutorial as you suggested.

I am a little confused at what you expect from the screen recorder to do? It will only record what you see on your phone or tablet, that includes all the telemetry and anything else you see on your phone\tablet. It will not just show video that you are trying to record from your drone. This is why it is called a screen recorder.

I agree with Agustine...
Please explain what your end result is/or what you want to show/do

If you are just wanting to record what's on your phone/tablet's screen while flying DU Recorder is pretty simple. Once you install it you'll see a little orange thingy on the side of your screen. If you click on it it will show you option for settings, video and I think to take a screen pic. If you hit the video option it will record everything on your screen. Seems they have taken it off the play store but you can download it other places like DU Recorder (Android) Save it to your phone/tablet and install it that way.

Record your screen for iPhone
  1. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording.
  2. Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. ...
  3. Press deeply on and tap Microphone.
  4. Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
  5. Open Control Center and tap .

Record your screen for iPhone
  1. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording.
  2. Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. ...
  3. Press deeply on and tap Microphone.
  4. Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
  5. Open Control Center and tap .
LOL, I'd just rather hit record.

I agree. This is just the gyrations Apple makes you go through to invoke the built in screen recorder.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials