Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Remote control customizable buttons

FlyingHigh_soln

Reaction score
Is there anyway the options I choose for these buttons stays the same for every flight instead of going undefined again as soon as I turn off the aircraft?

Are you running the Explorer app on an Android or Apple device? I ask because my settings for the back buttons stay the same 100% of the time and I am running on an ipad.

I would suggest shooting an email to Autel support if you find your settings do not stick between flights.

Reactions: FlyingHigh_soln
Are you running the Explorer app on an Android or Apple device? I ask because my settings for the back buttons stay the same 100% of the time and I am running on an ipad.

I would suggest shooting an email to Autel support if you find your settings do not stick between flights
Hi! I am running it on an android device. Thanks!

Reactions: verticalflyer
I only set mine once and they turned off when I shut down. I use an Android.

What are you guys using these buttons for??

I accidently hit them constantly so not sure I'd want a permanent setting anyway.

I only set mine once and they turned off when I shut down. I use an Android.

What are you guys using these buttons for??

I accidently hit them constantly so not sure I'd want a permanent setting anyway.
Hi! Using Android too. I use it for the OA and gimbal pitch. Sometimes I have to land in the backyard of my apartment and it has obstacles all over it. Not a nice place to take off and land but I try not to do it. As for the gimbal, it is very useful not to be changing it manually every time.

I'm content with the current gimbal adjustment method.

I'm naive about what OA is?

I never land on the ground. I hand catch every time regardless of location.

Reactions: PTBperegrine
I am using an iPhone with mine, but it remembers the custom settings between flights...

I currently use for OA and Gimbal, but have been thinking of swapping the OA button to exposure lock...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert