Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Rear Sensors not working?

Autelguy

Reaction score

Could someone else please confirm whether or not the rear sensors are working?

Shouldn't the rear sensors prohibit you from hitting something behind the Evo? By the looks of the video, it seems like the front and bottom sensors are doing their job, but not the rear.

Thanks

I assume you will verify with Autel, please let us know the outcome.
Good Luck

I would expect controller inputs to override the sensors. It's making a constant beeping so it may just be a lack of GUI indication.

I ran some tests tonight.with my evo.rear obstacle avoidance sensors are disabled for some reason in normal mode.put your evo in novice or beginner mode and the rear sensors should work.let me know

Reactions: Rawdog
Autel needs to get this evo up too par ASAP.my shutter camera button broke today.software needs a lot of work.cant belive they are selling these with all the problems they have.this will tarnish there name for years too come

Reactions: Rawdog
Decided to put it up about 250 feet and take some still shots and check photo quality.second press button depressed and would not spring back.pretty sad for a one week old bird and this is my 5th flight.quality of drone looks and feels good hopefully just a fluke.

Attachments

• 20180705_190505.jpg
    20180705_190505.jpg
    1,011.6 KB · Views: 26
Decided to put it up about 250 feet and take some still shots and check photo quality.second press button depressed and would not spring back.pretty sad for a one week old bird and this is my 5th flight.quality of drone looks and feels good hopefully just a fluke.

I'm sorry to hear about the button getting stuck. I agree, that shouldn't be happening on a new controller. Could you keep us posted on how long it takes for the repair. The one this Autel has going for it is the support so please let us know if that's still true.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain