Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hyperlapse - orbit mode - on Lite+

Western NC

Reaction score
Have looked on YT / etc for tutorials on the Lite+ / new SkyApp for doing orbit hyperlapses. None I could find and trying to get it working is frustrating - as nothing I do seems to start the hyperlapse function. It puts 2 curve arrows (right & left) on bottom of screen, which I'm guessing is the way the drone will move; but activating the orbit does not begin.

Can create some decent manual hyperlapses when sitting dead still, but try moving the drone moving the right stick - fwd, back, left, or right then the Fn button has created some awful hyperlapse - even just a straight forward at the lowest speed of 2.2 mph. I've seen some videos on YT with a moving hyperlapse and they look great - so guessing my settings are not correct to capture like those on YT. I shoot ever 2 seconds and have tested with 2,3,4 minute hyperlapses. As long as the drone isn ot moving - they come out great.

Got latest SkyApp and firmware on the drone from a couple of months ago - about May '23.

Any help is appreciated.

Assuming that it’s basically the same as nano+:

- bring your drone up to preferred height
- select hyperlapse
- select orbit
- note that a new settings-button appears in the upper right corner
- using that button gives you a large amount of settings to adjust the orbit
- after that, close the settings
- press ‘record’ and your drone will start it’s orbit

That being said: I’m still not satisfied with the quality of the shots I’ve made so far. I think the secret is in the combination of a good height and the right settings. Any tips are welcome.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo