Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Problems with case and antenna

Edwinpilot

Reaction score
Hi pilots I writing from Peru
I got an autel evo in an auction, however this when I arrive I present 2 damages.
1- The right and left sides of the case were cracked.
2- The control antennas were broken.

i just looking on internet if I can find a new case to replace also a antenas.
Do yo know where I can find the case? Also do you recommend to chance de antenas to a 4 hawks? How much increase de signal?AF3CC4B6-E7B8-4464-91D5-215059593692.jpegC6F780BA-7C06-461C-A962-78C27D32A261.jpeg52DDAE64-B7F4-4CF8-A555-F77D1D738256.jpeg

thanks
Edwin

Hello
the hull of the evo is also slightly cracked on mine for 1 years.
You do not risk anything to fly with.
For antennas contact autel custommers service .

Hello
the hull of the evo is also slightly cracked on mine for 1 years.
You do not risk anything to fly with.
For antennas contact autel custommers service .

Thanks, i just bought this
HUACAM HCM82 2X 8dBi 2.4GHz 5GHz 5.8GHz Dual Band Wireless Network WiFi RP SMA Male Antenna+2x15CM U.FL/IPEX to RP SMA Female Pigtail Cable Amazon.com: HUACAM HCM82 2X 8dBi 2.4GHz 5GHz 5.8GHz Dual Band Wireless Network WiFi RP SMA Male Antenna+2x15CM U.FL/IPEX to RP SMA Female Pigtail Cable: Computers & Accessories
But. I will contact autel evo support

Autel Robotics does not provide warranty to Perú. You will have to cover the costs for shipping. Your best bet is to install the antennas you purchased and continue flying. Like Franlac said, the cracks on the side are not structural and should not give you any troubles.

Autel Robotics does not provide warranty to Perú. You will have to cover the costs for shipping. Your best bet is to install the antennas you purchased and continue flying. Like Franlac said, the cracks on the side are not structural and should not give you any troubles.
Yes that why I buy the drone, to share with friends about a autel evo.
Well since I have to use the drone tomorrow I find a guy than print on 3D, he made this for me
162A074B-883B-4C49-855C-3E0BDA99AD2B.jpeg
32E3F078-9D8B-4F94-9B95-6B9763E2389E.jpeg
70E93564-E046-426E-AE8A-9ADF5EB8DB54.jpeg
I guess it’s working good, the only that I think is that we have to put a needle, I don’t know If this make interference or make problems.

I also need a recommendation, should I buy the hucam antenna or 4 hawks antenna. The difference is for 100$ but I don’t know if the result is the same or diferent.

thanks

Reactions: Ansia
If you put a pin, make sure it's not made out of metal. As for the antennas, it really is up to you. If you are interester in bidirectional range, then get the 4hawks. If you want omnidirectional range, then get the hucam. I find that the default antennas get plenty of range. I do suggest you read up in current drone laws of Perú.

If you put a pin, make sure it's not made out of metal. As for the antennas, it really is up to you. If you are interester in bidirectional range, then get the 4hawks. If you want omnidirectional range, then get the hucam. I find that the default antennas get plenty of range. I do suggest you read up in current drone laws of Perú.

Thanks, the pin I use is made for metal. What will be the problems with this?
which is best bi or omni?

A piece of hardwood toothpick or a small fiberglass rod (found on DIY or kite sites).
Otherwise the best solution, an 8 Dbi antenna graft (or 10 Dbi as I put on mine) more solid and you can remove to slide in the bag. (I only remove one of them, the other can remain vertical)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy