Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Notice From Autel About Controllers and Compatibility in the Future

As of right now, we have not received that elusive date when we will be shipping V1 Smart Controllers out to customers. Once we have that date, we will be posting it on our website and will also alert all of the applicable retailers so they can make the corresponding announcement as well. If there is anything else that I can address for you, I would be more than happy to do so. In the meantime, I would like to thank you for your continued patronage and support and I hope that I have alleviated some of your concerns.

Stay healthy out there and fly safe!

I just got this reply from Autel. Who is blowing smoke up whose BUTT?

Reactions: G_G
Ohh [emoji50] really ! What’s going on with Autel. Will be another interview with Mr.Randall on 06/29 YouTube channel

Autel just sent me this reply to a shippment question. Something isn,t adding up. this sounds like the Old Autel
As of right now, we have not received that elusive date when we will be shipping V1 Smart Controllers out to customers. Once we have that date, we will be posting it on our website and will also alert all of the applicable retailers so they can make the corresponding announcement as well. If there is anything else that I can address for you, I would be more than happy to do so. In the meantime, I would like to thank you for your continued patronage and support and I hope that I have alleviated some of your concerns.

Autel just sent me this reply to a shippment question. Something isn,t adding up. this sounds like the Old Autel

This is starting to get absurd.

I just paid for mine and a label was created. Also Advexure. I'd guess I'll get it Monday.
It does get a bit strange. You got a label Autel says they haven,t shipped. I guess A is not talking to B.
You got a label but does it have a tracking #? Maybe its like Ebay you get a getting ready for shipment notice then later a shipment notice with a tracking #.

It does get a bit strange. You got a label Autel says they haven,t shipped. I guess A is not talking to B.
You got a label but does it have a tracking #? Maybe its like Ebay you get a getting ready for shipment notice then later a shipment notice with a tracking #.
everyone that ordered from advexure got a tracking number, so later today UPS will be picking them up

Reactions: Wayne Maine
now here is the interesting, and concerning thing. My normal supplier has told me that he had 5 units come in, but they were immediately recalled
quote :" they were recalled by Autel due to some quality control issues. Now, there is a second version coming, with an ETA (in China) of mid-July"

So, after reading your message, I’m in doubt about my order. I don’t mind to spend $1300 for a SC, but It has to be worth.

So, after reading your message, I’m in doubt about my order. I don’t mind to spend $1300 for a SC, but It has to be worth.
Mine is supposed to be shipping today, according to an email fro Advexure. Do you think they'd be shipping if there was really a recall?

There was a tracking # on my notification.

Reactions: edgardcafe
I got a call from Advexture. The do indeed have Some in stock and they are going out. However they as others did not recieve a full order from Autel so only some of those early pre orders are getting a shipment. I also got another reply from Autel CS and they know nothing or are saying nothing of whats been shipped or when thay will be shipped. It seems that this forum has better info then Autel CS. Nothing new for them.

just reach out to PayPal with a dispute and you'll have your refund(s) in a matter of days. or did you figure out how to completely bypass all the excellent protections offer by the evil PayPal.corp and wire money to a merchant that won't even answer your emails. /s

Thanks for that.I did use PP for both transactions.

Not me. My supplier says they are on the truck for delivery to them. But they will NOT get there Full Order? Guess in a couple days some firm news will be out.
Yep we are getting close with days now hopefully, the wait so far seems like an eternity to me….hope this 1k remote delivers what it promises!

You may be #1. Now all those special folks who have been using it will start posting videos
my sc is now shipping and s/b on the way. but I'm not sure if anyone has already used these; not sure if autel sent them to people ahead of time. I've checked and I don't see a single review. if nothing by this weekend, then those who are buying will probably start posting on monday or early next week. not going to matter to me, unless there's a problem, I'll enjoy my sc regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: PingSpike
Well, newly registered, and after having ordered an EVO II Pro, to be delivered tomorrow, I just discovered all this story...Questionning myself on wether I should return it or keep it...
Buying a SC was the next step, but I understand I would be stuck with a V1 not being compatible...Questionning also on repair possibility in case of issue...
I think I will follow this thread for a few days, before deciding myself...

I was considering making a purchase of the Pro model (Considering a purchase of the Pro model) but luckily read through this thread before whipping out my credit card and the spider sense a tingling just knocked me right off the fence into the safety of holding onto my money. Never seems to be a good idea to jump into the middle of a company's internal turmoil. Unless you have a burning need to have that particular drone right now, I think it would be best to hedge your bets by sending it back, and wait to see how things shake out. Especially if you had planned on getting that controller sometime down the road.

IMHO.

Reactions: GeekOnTheWing
Hello All,
I read through these messages and there are certainly a lot of strong opinions that Autel has handled this incorrectly. I want you to put yourself in my shoes for a second, as you have all selected Autel in some form or fashion to end up here. I joined the company last Tuesday, and this topic came up later in the week. You would not fully understand what created the need to redevelop the problem other than the shortage, but you know that long-term this change is necessary. Sending out a notice with my name on it, I did it because the notice is the right thing to do. Changing the chips is the right thing to do. I want to do everything I can to be the most reliable, trustworthy, upfront company in drones. The intentions here are not ill spirited. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check back here, but get your feedback to [email protected] and I am wanting the team to give you what you need. And your combined feedback WILL right our ship. Thanks for caring enough about this technology to voice your opinions!
You have a gift for stringing together many words.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ