Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Notice From Autel About Controllers and Compatibility in the Future

I may be wrong but my understanding is that no one company can ship till all have stock in hand. Anyone else have a different understanding? Does anyone have an actual firm tracking ?

I got a reply back from a reseller and they can be shipped out as soon as they recieve stock. Stock is in shipment to the sellers. Expected in stock by Thursday. I stand corrected.

I've not seen a single picture or video posted here, on YouTube or Twitter of the SC yet.

Have you guys who posted about dispatch notifications not received them yet? ?

I may be wrong but my understanding is that no one company can ship till all have stock in hand. Anyone else have a different understanding? Does anyone have an actual firm tracking ?
Was it you who told the forum your SC has been shipped to you and why now it appears not to be the case? I’m not having a go in the slightest, just wondering what the status is now?

Reactions: PingSpike
Well, considering the earliest "shipped!" note is from Monday, it's entirely possible no one's gotten it yet. Advexure is in California... so ground shipping will take a few days to the east coast or even midwest.

I’m also looking for pictures or videos from who got it and still nothing.
This is the only video I have seen showing a supposed production model. I can't tell what the girl in the video is saying...

The SC are in route to Dealers they should have then on thursday from there they will be sent to customers. i ordered from Advexure i live in san diego. I paid for overnight shipping. if it gets shipped on thursday i shoiuld have it on friday

Was it you who told the forum your SC has been shipped to you and why now it appears not to be the case? I’m not having a go in the slightest, just wondering what the status is now?
Not me. My supplier says they are on the truck for delivery to them. But they will NOT get there Full Order? Guess in a couple days some firm news will be out.

Last edited:
Shipping notices are commonly sent as soon as the labels are printed. If there's a tracking number, it usually will say either "shipping label printed" or "awaiting item" at that point.

I can understand a company printing all the labels in advance for an identical item headed for multiple recipients. That way they can just take the products off the pallet at the dock, slap the labels on them, and send them on their way. My guess is that's what's happening here with some sellers.

maybe @advexure could jump in here as they are the ones that have "shipped".
Have you guys actually shipped your orders, and have therefore had hands on with one of these devices?

Reactions: edgardcafe
i called them and they have them in hand. Mostly orders but they said they had about 4 or 5 for stock in store

now here is the interesting, and concerning thing. My normal supplier has told me that he had 5 units come in, but they were immediately recalled
quote :" they were recalled by Autel due to some quality control issues. Now, there is a second version coming, with an ETA (in China) of mid-July"

• Wow
Well, newly registered, and after having ordered an EVO II Pro, to be delivered tomorrow, I just discovered all this story...Questionning myself on wether I should return it or keep it...
Buying a SC was the next step, but I understand I would be stuck with a V1 not being compatible...Questionning also on repair possibility in case of issue...
I think I will follow this thread for a few days, before deciding myself...

Reactions: edgardcafe
I've not seen a single picture or video posted here, on YouTube or Twitter of the SC yet.

Have you guys who posted about dispatch notifications not received them yet? ?

Looks like i will receive my Smart controller Tomorrow just got email from Advexure. looks like they just received smart controller
Talked to another company and was told they are not going to get the full order. they are in shippment but not all of them. I am down on the list so most likly will not get one. I have messaged Autel but dont expect an answer back.

now here is the interesting, and concerning thing. My normal supplier has told me that he had 5 units come in, but they were immediately recalled
quote :" they were recalled by Autel due to some quality control issues. Now, there is a second version coming, with an ETA (in China) of mid-July"

Ohh [emoji50] really ! What’s going on with Autel. Will be another interview with Mr.Randall on 06/29 YouTube channel

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials