Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No 34 mph

Scumface

Reaction score
Hi
I can’t seem to get my Evo to go 34 mph.
It will go 11 mph, 22mph, and ludicrous.
But no 34 mph. Everything’s up to date, & was done over the air. Tried with app. & without app. Usually fly with just the RC.
Anybody. Any thoughts.
Thanks.

Hi
I can’t seem to get my Evo to go 34 mph.
It will go 11 mph, 22mph, and ludicrous.
But no 34 mph. Everything’s up to date, & was done over the air. Tried with app. & without app. Usually fly with just the RC.
Anybody. Any thoughts.
Thanks.
Never mind,
Sahra at Autel just informed me that you have to turn OB. AV. off to get 34 mph. Haven’t tried that yet, but will tomorrow.
Probably says that in the instructions somewhere.

That's right. You need to disable the OA to see that speed. They should add a prompt to the app just like when you try to turn on ludicrous

Reactions: Gfd1182
That's right. You need to disable the OA to see that speed. They should add a prompt to the app just like when you try to turn on ludicrous
Yeah, thanks.
Yesterday (Sunday) I went out & did just that, turned off OA & flew at 34 mph. Than I did return to home, Evo came home & hovered over the spot it took off from but would not land. Pushed the landing button for 2 seconds, or till the RC beeped & still would not land automatically. Landed with the left stick. Was thinking that was because OA was turned off.
Only have one battery so was unable to test theory.

If there is something seen by evo it will not land, for example i have the landing pad with the sticks and due to the sticks it will not land. But if there is no sticks it will land

If there is something seen by evo it will not land, for example i have the landing pad with the sticks and due to the sticks it will not land. But if there is no sticks it will land
Thanks for the input. The landing field was a cul-de-sac (paved) which I have auto-landed & returned to home on a few times before. Tomorrow, weather permitting I will see for sure.
I have another Question maybe you can help me with. Why can’t I play back videos directly from the Evo using the micro USB port? I can down load pics. But can’t down load videos. I have a Mavic Air that all I have to do is turn it on & plug it into my computer & have instant videos. Same with my Spark & Anafi. I’m not very Techy but am learning. Thanks again!

Thanks for the input. The landing field was a cul-de-sac (paved) which I have auto-landed & returned to home on a few times before. Tomorrow, weather permitting I will see for sure.
I have another Question maybe you can help me with. Why can’t I play back videos directly from the Evo using the micro USB port? I can down load pics. But can’t down load videos. I have a Mavic Air that all I have to do is turn it on & plug it into my computer & have instant videos. Same with my Spark & Anafi. I’m not very Techy but am learning. Thanks again!
Oh yeah, if I want to watch my videos I have to remove the sd card & plug it into my Crystalsky. Just like I’ve been doing in the past.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo