Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New V2 Enterprise or Standard v3 rugged bundles? Or DJI Mavic 3 Pro and break the bank?

Autelpilotsnumpty

Reaction score
Due to losing my Evo Pro 2 v1. I am in the market to make up for my loss.

Seen a couple of deals online for v2s and obviously the v3.

There is an Enterprise V2 with large controller and three batteries for £2.2k
The is a v2 RTK version with small controller for £2k.
There is v2 with small controller for £1399.
Then there is the v3 with three batteries and SE controller from £1799 to £2200
Or there is a Mavic 3 Pro from £2500-£3200.
My problem with the enterprise is potential lack of parts as it’s got carbon fibre arms but it is the best deal.
The v3 has its own issues like lack of 10 bit, missing flight options.
The Mavic has issues, geolocation being the main one and no mapping option, which I use on occasion.

Was really happy with my v1 till it decided to land in the sea without my permission.

What do you guys think, is the V2 enterprise worth it?
Anyone had a Mavic 3 and decided on Autel, or vice versa?

I got an EVO II V2 RTK Enterprise back in July from B&H Photo. It's a great machine . No problems yet, I really enjoy flying it. Have used it a couple of times mapping various sites (10-80ac) mainly for planimetric use but have also created dem surfaces. I'm using Agisoft Metashape for the image processing. It's pretty stable even in high winds (<15 mph) and is a little bigger and heavier than my EVO II V2 RTK Pro. Both have the large smart controller which I like a lot.

I started to purchase the V3 but was hesitant due to some of the issues reported here on the forum. If you have a chance to purchase either of the above, I would get asap. Good stable machines.

Reactions: Autelpilotsnumpty
BE AWARE OF THE FOLOWING:

"From: Autel Enterprise <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2023 2:32 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Autel Mapper and the EVO II v3 Enterprise

Dear Customer,

Dynamic Track, Tripod Track, Parallel Track, Viewpoint, Gesture Control, Precision Flight and Dual Stability
I have confirmed with the relevant team, and indeed, those features are not available in V3."

BE AWARE OF THE FOLOWING:

"From: Autel Enterprise <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2023 2:32 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Autel Mapper and the EVO II v3 Enterprise

Dear Customer,

Dynamic Track, Tripod Track, Parallel Track, Viewpoint, Gesture Control, Precision Flight and Dual Stability
I have confirmed with the relevant team, and indeed, those features are not available in V3."
Thankfully I am not likely to purchase the v3 Enterprise as it's £1000 over my budget, plus the missing options present in the v3 versions are not ideal, though the v1 was missing 10 bit for a while and they finally implemented it.
An Autel EVO 2 Pro v1 (non rugged) came up for sale in Glasgow, but the seller wants £1100 for it and will not budge. There is another seller in Livingston (rugged) with a v1 would will not come down from £1500 and another in Southampton (non rugged) who wants £1200. From my perspective I would rather buy a v3 with it's failings than buy high priced secondhand one.
I put in an offer on the V2 Enterprise with the eBay seller to see what happens.

Thankfully I am not likely to purchase the v3 Enterprise as it's £1000 over my budget, plus the missing options present in the v3 versions are not ideal, though the v1 was missing 10 bit for a while and they finally implemented it.
An Autel EVO 2 Pro v1 (non rugged) came up for sale in Glasgow, but the seller wants £1100 for it and will not budge. There is another seller in Livingston (rugged) with a v1 would will not come down from £1500 and another in Southampton (non rugged) who wants £1200. From my perspective I would rather buy a v3 with it's failings than buy high priced secondhand one.
I put in an offer on the V2 Enterprise with the eBay seller to see what happens.

V2 on sale now !

Get them while they last !

Against my own better judgement and helpful advice here, I have ordered a v3 rugged bundle as I thought I was spending too much time obsessing, and not flying.
The rugged kit with x4 batteries comes out at £1000 less than the DJI equivalent.
I went for Orange. :)

Against my own better judgement and helpful advice here, I have ordered a v3 rugged bundle as I thought I was spending too much time obsessing, and not flying.
The rugged kit with x4 batteries comes out at £1000 less than the DJI equivalent.
I went for Orange. :)
The features on the V3 will catch up(I hope) and at least you will have RID built in which opens up operations over people and BVLOS as waiver options should you ever pursue them. Enjoy.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo