Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New stable Autel Evo Explorer app released for Android users 1.0.1.4.5

lukappaseidue

Reaction score
New Autel Explorer App released for Android users
Release 1.0.1.4.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191219-094646.jpg
    Screenshot_20191219-094646.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 74
I am waiting to receive my EVO. I have a galaxy note 9 with android 9, perfect the update of evo explorer arrives at the right time!

I did a test on an android 9 tablet and on galaxy note 9 android 9. When we go to EXP (Flight control) the evo explorer application restarts / bug on both devices.

All in all, in summary, it is not stable ............

New stable Autel Evo Explorer app released for Android users 1.0.1.4.5
So there, already if the slightest modification of the Explorer application nothing works anymore, I fear the worst when it will be necessary to put the identification remotely in the Evo!
It will only have to add four small wheels at the foot of the Evo to be able to use it again.

Last edited:
Weird. I've been in the Beta since release and I also run Android 9 and never had a problem.

Maybe give this a try and see if this helps. You can try this, go to phone SETTINGS-Apps, search for the Explorer App.... when you are at the Explorer apps main screen, then click on FORCE STOP , now click on Storage on this screen and click on CLEAR DATA and Clear Cache (select YES to any popups), exit from here and then plug the cable from the controller to your phone (this should bring up the Explorer App automatically and it will give you the option to select this app each time the cable is plugged in to the phone), Explorer should then continue to load. Do another test for your problem. Might help might not noidea.gif

Installed on my LG Android 9 no worries, works.
Installed on my Tab S2 tablet no worries, works.

I can confirm that version 1.0.1.45 is stable.
I put it in the phone and the tablet, I turned them on, placed on the desk. They haven't moved, so we have a stable version .............oui (11).gif

Last edited:
Are you going to the option EXP (Flight control)
Installed on my LG Android 9 no worries, works.
Installed on my Tab S2 tablet no worries, works.

I can confirm that version 1.0.1.45 is stable.
I put it in the phone and the tablet, I turned them on, placed on the desk. They haven't moved, so we have a stable version .............View attachment 5853
Are you going to the option EXP (Flight control)

Yes, I have It, on both shelves and I can adjust the exponential.
LG:
LG G6 Screenshot_2019-12-20-17-04-11.png
Tab S2:
Tab S2 Screenshot_2019-12-20-17-08-42.png

My galaxy note 9 is an exynos, maybe the bug problem comes from the processor ? and My android 9 tablet has a mediatech processor

I will test on the sony xperia of my wife during the day, it is a snapdragon processor. If EXP works with its sony it means that there is a problem with the exynos and mediatek processors!

I don't think it's a processor problem.
First thing: What language is used on your tablet or your smartphone?

Last edited:
I don't think it's a processor problem.
First thing: What language is used on your tablet or your smartphone?
French / FR. I am waiting to get my wife's xperia smartphone to check and be sure that the bug has no direct link with the processor

Last edited:
You don't have to rackete your wife, the solution is simple, your smartphone must be in the same language as the native application.
So you pass your Smartphone in English Language (U.S.).
Language_2019-12-21-09-55-08.png
You turn on the radio, the Evo, then you connect the Smartphone, you go to Exp and there, MIRACLE, The Expo is back (Like Jesus soon!)
A little subtlety of programmers surely!
In short my Smart and my tablet remained in English, it is not annoying in itself and then, we will have to get used to it, if Trump wants to buy Europe, Go find out ......... .

Reactions: Ansia
You don't have to rackete your wife, the solution is simple, your smartphone must be in the same language as the native application.
So you pass your Smartphone in English Language (U.S.).
View attachment 5859
You turn on the radio, the Evo, then you connect the Smartphone, you go to Exp and there, MIRACLE, The Expo is back (Like Jesus soon!)
A little subtlety of programmers surely!
In short my Smart and my tablet remained in English, it is not annoying in itself and then, we will have to get used to it, if Trump wants to buy Europe, Go find out ......... .
You are a boss ! it works with this trick! I tested with the tablet, EXP works without connecting to the drone. I would do the same on my galaxy afterwards. But it’s still a bug, I hope Autel will update

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791