Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New FAA Trust Testing is Now available!

Took me about 30 minutes to take. You can't fail it, but you must have the completion certificate!

VERY EASY and is also a good refresher course.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I'd spend a $100 to consult a lawyer, the federal prisons are full of folks that used your argument
on principal I agree, as a normal practice, I have my document with me so I don't need to get a lawyer :cool:
Thank you for sharing UasDriver,

Recently, attended our monthly RC club meeting. In addition to flying drones, I Fly RC planes as well. One of the subjects discussed, was the FAA Trust Recreational test. Instead of focusing on the negative, We discussEd the positive and the benefits of taking the test, one of the many benefits we discussed how this test will benefit the newer generation of RC flying and the drone recreational hobbyist. The Test would help encourage newcomers and long time flyers to continue to fly safely, We also carry our AMA card and show it’s updated to our club yearly. Without the AMA card, We can’t fly at the RC air fields.

im all for safety, responsibility and I had no problem taking the FAA Trust Recreational test as did other members in our club.

Paul

Ok guys I’ve cleaned some post out that were inappropriate
or you just quoted him. Warnings have been gave and any more
attitude from that member should be kept to himself if he wishes to stay a member. Don’t mean to be a hardbutt but such is unnecessary. And I will not tolerate it. Got a problem with me
message me. Do not post it.
Got mine as soon as it came out. Is easy and you can’t fail it.

attitude from that member should be kept to himself if he wishes to stay a member. Don’t mean to be a hardbutt but such is unnecessary. And I will not tolerate it. Got a problem with me
Thanks for your assistance!

check your messages then

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain