Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

NEW AUTEL EXPLORER APP: constantly updated (ver. 1.1.8.8.1 Android version) - (v. 1.13.0 for iOS) 19/04/2022)

Don't worry. All major annoying bugs are in their places and carefully keepping.
90->93:
- zoom change from 8x to 16x (via right RC wheel) is animated now;
- some other fixes in zoom/focus code (mainly connected to the new 16x value);
- some fixes in album code;
- some fixes in APP<->RC USB connection code;
- some Celsius/Fahrenheit converison fix
So Contrast - 1 in Log, wheel zooming and Manual focus are still not fixed...

Autel Explorer App Release Notes​

EVO Support EVO II Support

iOS 1.1.42 09/17/2021
Android 1.1.7.93 09/27/2021​

New Features:
  1. Added 16X digital zoom on all EVO II series models
  2. Added EVO II Enterprise support
  3. Added shooting angle option (0° and +/-90°) in Rectangular and Polygon mission (iOS only)
Feature Optimizations and bug fixes:
  1. Changed EVO II RTK mountpoint input method to manual
  2. Fixed the ground sample distance(GSD) error in missions
  3. Fixed EVO 1 camera setting error
  4. Fixed the 16x zoom display issue
  5. Fixed the app crash issue in Panorama
  6. Fixed the focus position display error
  7. Optimized the camera menu display error on some android devices

• To use the iOS beta app:
    • Use your iOS device to visit this public invitation link: Join the Autel Explorer beta
    • Follow the instruction in the link above to install the beta app using TestFlight.
  • To use the Android beta app:
    • Use your mobile device to visit this link: Sign in - Google Accounts
    • Login with your Google Play store registered account, if you are not already logged in.
    • Click the "BECOME A TESTER"
    • Click the link - download it on Google Play
    • Click "Install" and you will get the download installed

Autel Explorer App Release Notes​

EVO Support EVO II Support

iOS 1.1.42 09/17/2021​

Android 1.1.7.93 09/27/2021​

New Features:
  1. Added 16X digital zoom on all EVO II series models
  2. Added EVO II Enterprise support
  3. Added shooting angle option (0° and +/-90°) in Rectangular and Polygon mission (iOS only)
Feature Optimizations and bug fixes:
  1. Changed EVO II RTK mountpoint input method to manual
  2. Fixed the ground sample distance(GSD) error in missions
  3. Fixed EVO 1 camera setting error
  4. Fixed the 16x zoom display issue
  5. Fixed the app crash issue in Panorama
  6. Fixed the focus position display error
  7. Optimized the camera menu display error on some android devices

• To use the iOS beta app:
    • Use your iOS device to visit this public invitation link: Join the Autel Explorer beta
    • Follow the instruction in the link above to install the beta app using TestFlight.
  • To use the Android beta app:
    • Use your mobile device to visit this link: Sign in - Google Accounts
    • Login with your Google Play store registered account, if you are not already logged in.
    • Click the "BECOME A TESTER"
    • Click the link - download it on Google Play
    • Click "Install" and you will get the download installed
Yes, we appreciate it but what about the bugs that were mentioned before?
Contrast - 1 in Log not working
Manual Focus zoom assist not working in Manual set.
Manual Focus and refocus on area clicked on screen not working
Zoom by scroll strange
Also I would mention:
- refocus in AF is ruining footage as if you click on an area for focus, a few seconds later the AF is re-centering focus... Not a bad thing, but the worst thing is that at refocusing is defocusing the image for a second or two... Why?

Yes, we appreciate it but what about the bugs that were mentioned before?
Contrast - 1 in Log not working
Manual Focus zoom assist not working in Manual set.
Manual Focus and refocus on area clicked on screen not working
Zoom by scroll strange
Also I would mention:
- refocus in AF is ruining footage as if you click on an area for focus, a few seconds later the AF is re-centering focus... Not a bad thing, but the worst thing is that at refocusing is defocusing the image for a second or two... Why?
I will update support.

Please Please Please Please add export/save a mission along with import a mission, please please please please...

Even access to the folder where they are stored would be sufficient. In FreeFlight by Parot, copying mission files between devices works fine (each mission in folder named by mission name from app contains JSON + PNG file with a thumbnail of the map, JSON contains location, direction, speed, altitude, camera angle, actions, etc.) and is fabulously easy to do from the application / developer side, after all, they are somewhere saved, only make this location public.

Reactions: Blade Strike
v.1.1.7.93 is still unfixed and unusable with the scroll wheel function of navigating through camera settings still broken as before-- the camera view simultaneously zooms (Android 9/Pie, Moto G6, FW 2.7.25 Evo II Pro, v1). Last official version of FW/SW also breaks the clicking/selection function of the scroll wheel with a bug, but at least there's a workaround and no confounded zooming. Provide a menu switch for returning zoom to a pinch function only, please

Explorer BETA V1.1.7.93 REPORT (with FW last one - stable version (not switched to Beta yet)):

FIXED:
1. The SENSITIVITY in Flight Control now is remembering the previous settings! Yupiii !!!!
2. ....well...that is it...only 1.

NOT FIXED (bad bad Autel !!! hope to fix it !)
1. Scroll still not fixed (sad face)...Guys, this can be good if you put it together with a button A pressed...like Button A pressed = Select scroll goes to Zoom scroll.
2. Manual Focus Zoom assist and Manual ReFocus on screen area touched - still not working (sad face)
3. Gimbal cannot be adjusted in air if is in angle...only on ground...any Rotate +x or -x is not working in air (sad face)
4. The camera is cutting video feed when Panorama or others are processed...(really guys, cannot just make it to be processed home, later, with a click on photo, and not in mid air when we need to see what is going on?)
5. Waypoints to be also smooth (transitions to next Waypoint and next POI to be smooth and not like a brick) - i believe that you can make the lines between 3 waypoints and let us just transform the straight lines to curves...and save multiple waypoints that compose the curve in order to have a smooth curve instead of a straight line. Learn from DJI, always study competition !!!
6. LOG Contrast -1 = not working...you just forgot to add the codes for this :)))), the -1 contrast in LOG does nothing...also in Stable version is this Bug.
7. Auto-Focus = refocusing in center is ruining the footage as the camera is altering the focus until refocusing in a very bad manner...
8. Must be able to define instantly a POI on screen jus by dragging a square on an area in Manual Mode instead of changing so many modes...Is Useless now so many menus guys ! Simplify the interface !!! ...and ask if want to follow, rotate, and so on....learn from DJI, study the competition !!!

Let's hope you fix this....Autel new launch drones must have the bugs fixed and promote quality, not an incomplete Autel Explorer App...
Hardware is BEST...Software needs dramatic improvement !!!!

Reactions: GM Dave
Excited that somebody responded with a potential fix, but without so much as a note on that linked page, what is the provenance of this hack, please (preferably before I brick my backup phone)?
No way to ensure you something. For example, are you sure Autel doesn't collect data for chinese inteligence while you fly anywhere. Is it disturb you? I've not searched for that code and not removed it. :)

No way to ensure you something. For example, are you sure Autel doesn't collect data for chinese inteligence while you fly anywhere. Is it disturb you? I've not searched for that code and not removed it. :)
Your posts in Cyrillic, native Russian-language, and tortured English syntax 🦨made me a little suspicious, that's all... 🥸

Last edited:
I'd thank him for the fix and move on. No need to be mean...
You want me to thank a script-kiddee for posting what looks like malware, you first better be willing to sample a heaping portion of the poison yourself. Go ahead-install his un-verfied upload. Post a video flying your Evo 2 with his sketchy Explorer version while screen recording the purported fix. I'll wait

You want me to thank a script-kiddee for posting what looks like malware, you first better be willing to sample a heaping portion of the poison yourself. Go ahead-install his un-verfied upload. Post a video flying your Evo 2 with his sketchy Explorer version while screen recording the purported fix. I'll wait
You're still being mean, grandpa :)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain