Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My First Pre-Order Ever

I got a email today from Arenal. They asked if I wanted to join the beta testers and to give feedback on the Holy Grail option. Seems all you need to do is tap on the spot in the App that has the version number while its connected to your camera and a secret menu comes up allowing you to turn on the Holy Grail option. Very limited tests so far but it takes about 3-4 pictures to get the right settings and it seems to learn as it goes. I guess this is how it will adjust through out the night for that perfect time lapse.
Would have been nice if they sent that email before the Winter super moon :rolleyes:

Did a time lapse last night. Still trying to home in on my settings. I think I am close but for some reason the camera stopped taking photos shortly after 12 AM just when the stars where getting interesting. Pretty sure it has to do with the cold but I am not sure if my external power supply is the problem or the Arsenal or even my camera not liking the -25F weather.

Reactions: Tufargon
I really need to clean the dust off my lens one of these days :)
Last nights moon. As the temp dropped my camera started to take longer to take the photo but this what I got from a 4 hour time lapse of the moon.

On both April 18 and April 19, 2019, you'll see a round full-looking moon in your sky. The moon turns full in front of the constellation Virgo the Maiden at 11:12 UTC on April 19. That means that, from some places worldwide, the moon turns full before dawn on April 19.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials