Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mostly Evo 2 discussions, blah..

Reaction score
Since the release of the Evo 2, this forum has transformed into an Evo 2 discussion forum. Unfortunately, the posts become more and more irrelevant and I am visiting the site less, and becoming irritated with the newsletter that has 90 % Evo 2 issues. The News is still relevant, but the posts and notifications are not. Personally, I would like this forum to seperate Evo 1 and Evo 2 into two different forums because one is not like the other, and reading everything is a bit much. And Yes, I have thought about removing myself from the newsletter because of the massive amount of Evo 2 posts. My point is that a separation may keep people interested and active, but if all I get is new owners with their $2000 plus Evo 2, then the forum becomes less relevant to my needs.

Reactions: Drgnfli
LOL
Some of us have been around since the beginning. What about when the EVO I came out? Should we have divided the group from the X-Star guys? I don't think so. We all are one big happy family or I would like to think so.

It would help if people posted in the appropriate sub-forums and left the "General" section to things that might apply to all.
There is a E2 section.

There is a E1 section.

There is a X-Star section.

On some forums posts get moved to the correct section.

It would also help if you see something out of place and let us moderators know either by reporting it or giving one of us a PM. We do have lives to live so we do not read every post. This is a community group and the more others pitch in the better it will be for the masses.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman