Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 dual 640T Ent V3 OA issues

sbarr98

Reaction score
Just purchased a new Evo 2 Dual 640T Ent V3 drone and I keep getting false OA warnings. There is nothing around the drone but OA keeps saying object so many feet away. Firmware has been updated to the latest and I sent the drone back to support. Just received an email stating nothing was wrong. Any help or suggestions? Totally unhappy with the nothing is wrong email I just received. Thanks.

Is this happening on bright sunny days or over water? Sometimes it can interpret sunlight or reflection as an obstacle. Do you get similar results on an overcast day?

Having said that, it hasn't happened often, but on occasion we'll have to turn off OA and continue on. This has been our experience with V1 and V2 drones. We never bought into V3.

No, wasn't real sunny or over water. I've had OA warnings every time I fly.

Just purchased a new Evo 2 Dual 640T Ent V3 drone and I keep getting false OA warnings. There is nothing around the drone but OA keeps saying object so many feet away. Firmware has been updated to the latest and I sent the drone back to support. Just received an email stating nothing was wrong. Any help or suggestions? Totally unhappy with the nothing is wrong email I just received. Thanks.
My V2 crashed because of the same issue. 4 months old and autel wouldn't cover it

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo