Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Max speed

rkymtnflyer

Reaction score
Hi All, new Evo pilot here. I flew a few batteries worth this evening and was very impressed. Range was great, images are spectacular, handling was precise. I increased the Max Speed setting to 34mph to see what it could do, but it wouldn't go faster than 22mph. When I double checked the setting it was indeed set at 34. Is there something I'm missing here?

Yes: Ludicrous Mode. To go 45mph, you need to turn on Ludicrous mode. The reason you are not flying 34mph right now is because obstacle avoidance is on.

Gotcha. Thanks. And Ludicrous... I don't see this option, but I really want to try it...

Did you update to the newest firmware? With the latest firmware, it can be accessible easily on the android app. If you have the Beta IOS app, then you have to toggle on Ludicrous within the controller.

Anyone know what the max speed is in dynamic tracking modes?

hey guys new pilot here. I have my Evo ordered, set to arrive Wednesday. I have an iPhone and just want to make sure that Ludicrous mode is accessible through the controller even though it isn’t through the beta iOS app.

hey guys new pilot here. I have my Evo ordered, set to arrive Wednesday. I have an iPhone and just want to make sure that Ludicrous mode is accessible through the controller even though it isn’t through the beta iOS app.
Yes, it’s in the controller although I have yet to try it.

Reactions: Whiskeyblaine
For what it's worth, I've been told by Autel customer support that the iOS app is all done and only waiting for final approval from Apple - they expect it to be approved within a week... I guess we will see...

Reactions: rkymtnflyer
For what it's worth, I've been told by Autel customer support that the iOS app is all done and only waiting for final approval from Apple - they expect it to be approved within a week... I guess we will see...
I was told the same thing late last week… waiting on Apple approval. The beta app seems to work well. I’ve had no issues yet. Am I correct in assuming the official app will be identical to the beta?

I was told the same thing late last week… waiting on Apple approval. The beta app seems to work well. I’ve had no issues yet. Am I correct in assuming the official app will be identical to the beta?
I was actually told by their customer support that Ludicrous mode will be added in when the app is officially released.

Reactions: rkymtnflyer
I was actually told by their customer support that Ludicrous mode will be added in when the app is officially released.
I can't wait. I mean I know I can try it now, but for some reason having it cooked into the app makes me feel more confident. Silly, I know.

The iOS app is now available in the App Store.

Reactions: Whiskeyblaine
I downloaded and installed the app now all I need is the EVO:D

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman