Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lost EVO

Donho

Reaction score
My new EVO is on the way and can't wait to get it! Anticipating Murphy's law and what can go wrong, any suggestions on how to find a lost EVO or a good tracking device that doesn't weigh much or is inexpensive?

Ther is an option in the app to display the gps coordinates when flying. Be sure to turn it on. As long as the batteries hold out and you have a connection you can track it down.

Ther is an option in the app to display the gps coordinates when flying. Be sure to turn it on. As long as the batteries hold out and you have a connection you can track it down.
Thanks!

This is for the XSP but i'm sure the Evo does the same.
So as long as your phone/tablet has power you can find it even if the battery on the drone goes out before you get to it.

I got the Marco Polo. Just good peace of mind. GPS isn't 100% reliable here for me. Also only puts you in the general area. Deep grass, snow or brush and you may be walking right by it many times using only GPS. I had my husband hide the Marco Polo outside and I went out searching for it. Walked almost straight to it in a couple minutes.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy