Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Legit Seller for Nano+ Buydig?

Reaction score
I've never bought from them but they've come up in lots of searches for electronics. Price is good. I have a chat to Autel to ask but who knows when they'll get back to me. Giving the Evo I to my husband and I want a Nano+.

Yeah they are pretty popular on eBay too with a good price... I've never dealt with them though so would be curious to hear from those that have. I've always avoided these mom and pop sellers in favor of bigger operations like B&H even if it meant paying a little more.

Yeah they are pretty popular on eBay too with a good price... I've never dealt with them though so would be curious to hear from those that have. I've always avoided these mom and pop sellers in favor of bigger operations like B&H even if it meant paying a little more.
I am wondering too. Their price is $150 less than others (old price?) and they have the red. Amazon has it for $1049.

Reactions: Bill32092
I am wondering too. Their price is $150 less than others (old price?) and they have the red. Amazon has it for $1049.

A quick google search shows them in the 3 to 3.5/5 review range... but I didn't read any. I generally go with reviews from others and in this case I'd probably pay the extra $100 and go with B&H or Amazon. If there was a return issue that would be a lot easier as well. BuyDig is selling at the old price.

Reactions: redwooddesigns
A quick google search shows them in the 3 to 3.5/5 review range... but I didn't read any. I generally go with reviews from others and in this case I'd probably pay the extra $100 and go with B&H or Amazon. If there was a return issue that would be a lot easier as well. BuyDig is selling at the old price.
Beach Camera has it for the $949 too. I have purchased from them and they are an authorized dealer. Might have to get it.

Oops standard bundle.

• Sad
Reactions: TravisPNW
If you search on the web you will find the buy dig.com and Beach Camera are the same company. If you look on Autel list of authorized Autel Drone resellers that Beach Camera is on that list. I ordered my Nano + premium bundle from buydig.com through eBay for $949 on Feb. 27 and it arrived here on the west coast on March 5.

Last edited:
I've never bought from them but they've come up in lots of searches for electronics. Price is good. I have a chat to Autel to ask but who knows when they'll get back to me. Giving the Evo I to my husband and I want a Nano+.
They were fast, an authorized Autel dealer and $150 less than from Autel or
They ( buydig.com through eBay) were fast, an authorized Autel dealer and $150 less than from Autel. Amazon has the premium Nano + bundle for $1049, but the Nano+ bundle from the eBay listing comes with quite a few more goodies. Landing pad, backpack, micro sd card, editing software and a VR headset of some kind.

Last edited:
I purchased my v1 Evo 2 from buydig and went through a extended debate back and forth before Autel would finally agree that buydig was an authorized reseller and that I did actually have a full warranty.

Email from Autel:

Thank you for contacting Autel Robotics.
Yes, we will honor the same 1-year manufacturer's warranty from Buydig.com

Buydig.com appears to be a sub-dealer of one of our authorized dealers.

Please reply directly to this email with any additional questions, happy to help!
Mariah May
Enterprise Support Agent | Autel Robotics USA
https://www.autelrobotics.com/

Email from Autel:

Thank you for contacting Autel Robotics.
Yes, we will honor the same 1-year manufacturer's warranty from Buydig.com

Buydig.com appears to be a sub-dealer of one of our authorized dealers.

Please reply directly to this email with any additional questions, happy to help!
Mariah May
Enterprise Support Agent | Autel Robotics USA
https://www.autelrobotics.com/
Sounds good. Hey, $150 is 2 extra flight batteries !

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Earl