Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

IR PC TOOL V.1.3.3

Reaction score
I have installed recently the IR PC tool V.1.3.3 with windows 10 in two different laptops. The program freezes and I have to reset it constantly if iam going to upload more than one photo at a time and also I can't export the thermal image. Is there any other software that is compatible with the 640T thermal camera of the dual evo II? because I am using it for engineering inspections and I have to handle at least 100photos in a single report. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have installed recently the IR PC tool V.1.3.3 with windows 10 in two different laptops. The program freezes and I have to reset it constantly if iam going to upload more than one photo at a time and also I can't export the thermal image. Is there any other software that is compatible with the 640T thermal camera of the dual evo II? because I am using it for engineering inspections and I have to handle at least 100photos in a single report. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You might want to check out this option. It will convert your 640T output files into RJPEG which can be loaded into flir tools for batch analysis and generating reports.

Reactions: EBERLS
thanks for your comment, but now I have bigger problem. My camera crashed and lost the autofocus. The gimbal is working fine. Do you know how I can fix this problem? Maybe the lense is misplaced. Do you think if I open it up and realign the lense I could fix it?

You don't mention your aircraft model. v.1.3.3 is for EVO II v1 and v2, v1.0.1.5 is for EVO II v3 and EVO MAX, which runs error free on my systems. This should not explain your "freezes", be sure and check the supporting libraries on the PC are at current level.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo