Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Installing Autel IR PC Tools 1.3.3 (Windows)

bartkemper

Reaction score
I downloaded IR PC Tools 1.3.3 for Windows. When it loaded, it asked for access to the camera, which seemed odd. It boots to a black screen with no controls or anything else. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Same thing. Am I not holding my mouth right or something?

yiyunet

Reaction score
I downloaded IR PC Tools 1.3.3 for Windows. When it loaded, it asked for access to the camera, which seemed odd. It boots to a black screen with no controls or anything else. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Same thing. Am I not holding my mouth right or something?
May I know which model of Autel drone you bought?

bartkemper

Reaction score
May I know which model of Autel drone you bought?
The most recent Dual, with the 640T camera -- which has nothing to do with installing software on the PC. The software cannot access the drone, nor is it intended to.

bartkemper

Reaction score
So far I have sent emails of the install process with pop-ups to AUTEL but no solution other than "it's your version of Windows" and "if works fine on our systems here." It's not much help. They stopped responding to me. I can see why there are so much snark in the forums where Autel says "we are doing something new" and the comment is "hire a competent software programmer?" I love the drone itself. It's rock solid. Great imagery. Offering IR imaging that doesn't have a reliable IR processor (that is a stripped down port over from an IR hand held device, if you look at the code and RegEdit items) is a not a way to build a brand.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bedellrt