Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Ipad Holder

rkyleh

Reaction score
I downloaded the zip file from ismart2k for the arm extension for my EVO controller to use my Ipad. I sent it to my son who runs the I Lab for the university of new mexico to print. He sent me 5 of them I guess in case I loose one. Anyway this extension works fantastic, solid, and close tolerance. If any body needs one this is the one to use in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_2302.JPG
    IMG_2302.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 51
Reactions: YuKay
Looks good. I have ordered a couple of loose change similar looking pieces from eBay (UK). Hopefully I will be happy with one of them.

This and this.

Is the iPad superior in brightness to a phone, for example, or to a cheap Android 7-inch tablet like I’m using now? I use a DIY sunshade but still not satisfied with outdoor screen visibility.

Is the iPad superior in brightness to a phone, for example, or to a cheap Android 7-inch tablet like I’m using now? I use a DIY sunshade but still not satisfied with outdoor screen visibility.
It depends completely on the model, they are all different. Very generally speaking, the newer the brighter. The Mini 4 was too dim for my eyes flying in bright sun even with a shade. The very latest low-end 9.7” iPad some are selling for $299 is noticeably brighter than my previous fav Drone iPad, the Air 2. It’s also a bargain in that it’s really fast, and you can use a pencil on it!

Thanks for that. I actually have a 2018 9.7 iPad for business use only. Now I guess I’ll give it a try out in the field. If results are good I’ll get another. What do you use for a sunshade? Is anything commercially available “off the shelf”?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen