Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

iPad compatibility

Jbro

Reaction score
I have an iPad Air 5th gen and have downloaded the Autel Sky app but it doesn't seem to recognize the Nano+. Am I missing something? I can use my iPhone 14 pro just fine.

I am having a problem with my Autel EVO Lite+ "RC Disconnected". I have a new iPad Pro 11-inch that uses a USB-C cable. When I set up the drone and RC with this iPad Pro, I get an error, "RC Disconnected". Yet, I can start and stop the propellers with the RC Controller even though it indicates that it is not connected. Other than starting and stopping the propellers, I have not tried anything else with it in this state for obvious reasons. I have tried a different cable, but I get the same error. The RC Connects to my iPhone 13, iPad Mini-5, and my wife's iPad 10.2" (9th generation) with no problems, all of which, use a Lightning cable. The firmware is up to date. So, is the issue with the iPad Pro the USB-C connector compatability with the RC controller? I have sent an email to Autel Customer Service, and I am awaiting a reply. Wondering if there is anyone else with this same issue.

I use an iPad Mini 6th generation with the USB-C connector and it works with my Nano+ and Lite+. I did have a problem with cables, but eventually found one that works.

I have tried 3-4 different cables, and so far, nothing has worked. The aircraft lights indicate that the RC is connected, but nothing else is working on the RC controller with the iPad Pro.

I have received an email from Autel Robotics indicating that the iPad Pro 11” is not compatible with the Autel EVO Lite + RC. Sad since it is compatible with the DJI RC.

I found some some 1-ft/300mm generic USB-c to USB-c cables on eBay and they have been working for me.

I have the same problem with my ipad air 5th gen, is there any solution?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d