Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano plus controller issues

John_stef

Reaction score
Dear all,

I received my new Evo Nano yesterday, downloaded the Fly app. Went to start everything up and the Fly app keeps telling me 'RC Disconnected'. I've tried a couple of cables, no change. I use a Galaxy Note 9. I tried with an iphine 13 Pro but I had exactly the same problem. Finally I tried with my ipad Pro (2020).

I had the same problem with autels cables but I tried with another one and I succeed to activate the drone. Except that, I wasn't able to update the drone, I didn't have access to drone, I couldn't take photo or videos (I had an sd card inside). I was only able to move the gimbal. Nothing else.

I couldn't pair the controller and I couldn't update the drone manually through the app. Nothing is working!!

I have already two drones (an evo 2 pro one of them) so I am familiar with drones!!

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thank you in advance

Dear all,

I received my new Evo Nano yesterday, downloaded the Fly app. Went to start everything up and the Fly app keeps telling me 'RC Disconnected'. I've tried a couple of cables, no change. I use a Galaxy Note 9. I tried with an iphine 13 Pro but I had exactly the same problem. Finally I tried with my ipad Pro (2020).

I had the same problem with autels cables but I tried with another one and I succeed to activate the drone. Except that, I wasn't able to update the drone, I didn't have access to drone, I couldn't take photo or videos (I had an sd card inside). I was only able to move the gimbal. Nothing else.

I couldn't pair the controller and I couldn't update the drone manually through the app. Nothing is working!!

I have already two drones (an evo 2 pro one of them) so I am familiar with drones!!

Thank you in advance
I had the exact same problem. I was plugging the cable into the bottom USB-C port like the EVO 2 and it didn't work. Once I found the USB-C port on the back under the phone mount, it worked great.

Dear all,

Thank you in advance
nano does not use the fly app.

I had the exact same problem. I was plugging the cable into the bottom USB-C port like the EVO 2 and it didn't work. Once I found the USB-C port on the back under the phone mount, it worked great.
I talked to Ken Booth and he really saved me. I managed to connect the mobile phone to the controller and did a test flight (two batteries).
I had so many issues.

I encountered the following problems.

•After the first take-off, if I landed, for some reason I could not take off immediately. Even when the gimbal was ready it did not take off. Neither manually nor automatically.
•Also the quickshots with the exception of the rocket did not work. •Portrait mode also did not work as many times as I tried (neither in the photo nor in the video)
•Finally the most important of all is that for some reason I could not understand, suddenly the stick of its front left back and right movement stopped working.
Unacceptable for a new machine.
I'll ask for replacement

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials