Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hyperlapse issues

larry.carver

Reaction score
The past few days, while attempting to shoot a hyperlapse of 30 seconds in length and one pic every two seconds for a total of 750 pics, my Evo 2 Pro V3 has seemingly continued to take pictures beyond the 750 limit, and has stayed in the “video processing” mode until the battery has dipped to about 5%, much longer than it should take to process the video, and much longer than it originally took for the first few hyperlapse videos I’ve taken with the same parameters. Has anyone else come across this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Is there any indication of when the Smart controller for V3 Catches up to the SE version as far as software goes? THe hyperlapse feature is missing in the Smart controller, but not in the SE

That's a good question! This is my first Autel drone, and the only controller I've used is the SE. I did notice the first few successful hyperlapses I created did not have the camera "sound", whereas the ones that have failed have had the sound, but it was not synchronized with the actual photo count.

Is there any indication of when the Smart controller for V3 Catches up to the SE version as far as software goes? THe hyperlapse feature is missing in the Smart controller, but not in the SE
I have the Smart Controller V3 with app version 3.1.49 and it has Hyperlapse and Orbit Hyperlapse as options under the Flight modes.

--Chris

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
Look under "Intelligent Photo" (blue button at top-left) for the V3 SC. You should see Hyperlapse, Orbit Hyperlapse and several other options for Orbits, Panorama, and Dynamic Track.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo