Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Heath & new FW

Don't hold your breath, if u so pass I'll make sure a SD card with fw gets put in there with ya.

I asked Heath if he thought the FW was good to go. His response....
Good to go as in safe , yes. But as far as the level of perfection this customer base has come to expect, almost.

Tryed loading v1.2.8 today said it took don't know yet ran out of time.thats the one befor1.1.3. the one we are on now

It more then likely didn't. Had to go to work. Was busy when installing and seen it unpacking but at the end it said I had the latest sw

I figured it would be more complicated. Should be know prob. for everyone ar's video is spotty on. Another question wat if you had a is device and a Droid will that mess with the quad.??

Heath posted this on his groups page, don't sound like we are going to get to try out the new firmware anytime soon.
"We are waiting on the next update, and all(including Autel) hoping the third update is the charm"

That's kinda confusing, he's been trying out the beta version. I guess he's saying the final version will not be released anytime soon. Is this from the Official Autel FB page, or his page?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials