Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Heath & new FW

f you have purchased a new X‑Star drone after October 1, 2016 there is no way to put 1.2.8 on your XSP. it will fail every time meaning you have the latest firmware.
Yep, just tryed that last week and you are spot on. It did give me a chance to play with installing firmware though

For what it's worth, vertical movement of a camera is referred to as "tilt", while left and right movement is known as "pan". I know, that's got nothing to do with the new firmware or the lack thereof.

Hey Bama Dude, you still hanging in there?

For what it's worth, vertical movement of a camera is referred to as "tilt", while left and right movement is known as "pan". I know, that's got nothing to do with the new firmware or the lack thereof.

Hey Bama Dude, you still hanging in there?
OOOOOOoooooo he's not well

Ok, so I just had an epiphany. What if Autel isn't releasing the FW until it is absolutely perfect because they are going out of business? What if they know they won't be around to help with support for a messed up FW, so they are making sure it's absolutely perfect? I absolutely do not want to see these guys go under!!! But, with the latest in everything being out of stock, this is very concerning. Plus, now B&P Photo is showing the battery as discontinued. Please say this isn't so and it's all a dream!!!!!
Link to B&P page: Autel | B&H Photo Video

Ok, so I just had an epiphany. What if Autel isn't releasing the FW until it is absolutely perfect because they are going out of business? What if they know they won't be around to help with support for a messed up FW, so they are making sure it's absolutely perfect? I absolutely do not want to see these guys go under!!! But, with the latest in everything being out of stock, this is very concerning. Plus, now B&P Photo is showing the battery as discontinued. Please say this isn't so and it's all a dream!!!!!

Doesn't seem to be a problem here, plus it's $20 cheaper.
Autel Robotics - MaxEn Lithium-Polymer Battery for X-Star and X-Star Premium Drones - Orange

Reactions: Arbaxter
What if they’re about to release the new firmware and they’re pulling in the stock to update it so there are less “problem child” drones to update out there later?

My dad used to tell me that there’s no sense in worrying over things that you have no control over. This endless speculating is accomplishing / changing nothing...

Reactions: Dino54
What if they’re about to release the new firmware and they’re pulling in the stock to update it so there are less “problem child” drones to update out there later?

My dad used to tell me that there’s no sense in worrying over things that you have no control over. This endless speculating is accomplishing / changing nothing...
Worrying just makes you feel bad, I know that for a fact.

Ok, so I just had a great conversation and now feel much better about everything going on. I don't believe Autel is going anywhere and they will continue to support their products. I guess I'm just getting cranky as I get older.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d