Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Heath & new FW

Ya the reason I said if it looks like this is because when I was chatting with someone on facebook about this their Flight Controller number was v1.08.40 instead of like mine v1.08.42 and they knew they had firmware version 1.1.3
We never did figure out why the difference noidea (1).gif

Talked to Heath today but he was not saying anything about firmware. I think they are getting pissed off with all the negative comments so I don't ask any more.

Reactions: Arbaxter
Ya the reason I said if it looks like this is because when I was chatting with someone on facebook about this their Flight Controller number was v1.08.40 instead of like mine v1.08.42 and they knew they had firmware version 1.1.3
We never did figure out why the difference View attachment 781

Found this on another forum.

Apr 12, 2017
When I spoke with support a couple months back they mentioned Flight Control firmware 1.08.42 was firmware version 1.32 which is the latest and greatest. They also said the firmware available for download (1.13 I think) on the Autel site was a mistake and that 1.32 should be the one up there.

I think they are getting pissed off with all the negative comments....

I know...we should all be perfectly happy being told "in a week or two" for a year.

Frankly, clamming up is wise at this point - nobody believes "we're just making it perfect....one more week" anymore, and it just makes the situation worse, not better.

Found this on another forum.

Apr 12, 2017
When I spoke with support a couple months back they mentioned Flight Control firmware 1.08.42 was firmware version 1.32 which is the latest and greatest. They also said the firmware available for download (1.13 I think) on the Autel site was a mistake and that 1.32 should be the one up there.

Not so much a "mistake". As Drone1 mentioned earlier, 1.3.0 wasn't intended to be widely distributed - it was only offered to people who managed to download 1.2.8 and didn't like the results. That said, I'm really not sure why Autel doesn't just have 1.3.0 offered to everyone as the only firmware listed on their site - perhaps it only specifically updates from 1.2.8, and just doesn't work if you try to use it straight from 1.1.3? I'm not sure why it would be written that way - but I'm definitely no software guy. If it is a "mistake", they've had ample time to correct it...it's been displayed that way on their website since September 2016!

There has been no firmware link for several weeks now. They took it off the site and the only thing that is there now is a link on how to update. Since there is nothing to update to that should be gone also LOL

Well boys, it's got to be closer than it was before it was as close as it is now.....right?

Last edited:
Had a battery replace by Autel today and the last email was telling me my package would be sent out today. Tim also asked "Let me know if we can help with anything else and have a great day!"

I replied " That is all for today. Unless you want to slip me that new firmware.

He replied "As for the firmware, I wish I could. But I think you will be happy very soon. Have a great day!"

So they are still dangling that carrot in front of us :)

There has been no firmware link for several weeks now. They took it off the site and the only thing that is there now is a link on how to update. Since there is nothing to update to that should be gone also LOL

Ah!! Shows how long it's been since I checked the official site! I didn't realize they removed the download link. Makes a certain amount of sense, I suppose - anyone who has something other than 1.1.3 knows what the deal is, and can't use 1.1.3 anyway. And like you said, for everyone else there's nothing to update to, so no sense in offering a download link

...He replied "As for the firmware, I wish I could. But I think you will be happy very soon. Have a great day!"

So they are still dangling that carrot in front of us :)

Of course, as expected. But despite all my negative grumbling lately, I really do hope I'm wrong - only time will tell.

Yup know what you mean. I been riding on the firmware wave for too long. LOL Here is another carrot :)

"
Kenneth AR
I don't want to say more and possibly jinx things as the last time we where close a tester found an issue and it took a few weeks to find, fix and test the issue.
Stay tuned, more details to follow."

How do they come up with the version numbers?
Will this update be something like 2.0.0

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles