Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

HD image transmission doesn't work for photos?

hoyazot

Reaction score
Has anyone encountered this? When I go to photo mode the video preview feezes and turns grey. It's basically made me really nervous about range on the drone and keep things set to smooth, which unfortunately looks like trash. Is that a common experience?

Has anyone encountered this? When I go to photo mode the video preview feezes and turns grey. It's basically made me really nervous about range on the drone and keep things set to smooth, which unfortunately looks like trash. Is that a common experience?

Mine does not do that at all, the only thing it does is the ratio on the screen changes from 16:9 to 3:2 or whatever the sensor ratio is. Have you tried going to photo mode then restarting the app? I would perform a few tests on the ground switching between the two. Also, are you running the latest firmware?

I have had my app fail to connect after restarting the EVO II, I have to restart the app then reselect camera vs mission but that's the only time I've seen the app turn grey. Also, are you using iOS or Android and is this a dedicated tablet or a phone? I use a dedicated iPad mini for all of my flights.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlesBird