Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Frustrating search for big screen device

AZdrony83 or AZ ( little easier ?) just wondering if that’s hard to hold or bulky? Looks nice but wasn’t sure how cumbersome it is?? I’ve thought about doing something like this for the bigger screen but wasn’t sure how well it’ll work with the hotspot and how hard it is to hold for any length of time. They all just look so top heavy and seem like it would get hard to hold after a while. Thx in advance for your reply. How’s the weather been in AZ? Hot yet? Florida has been pretty nice just really windy lately so haven’t flown much. Thx again...E

Reactions: AZdroney83
AZdrony83 or AZ ( little easier ?) just wondering if that’s hard to hold or bulky? Looks nice but wasn’t sure how cumbersome it is?? I’ve thought about doing something like this for the bigger screen but wasn’t sure how well it’ll work with the hotspot and how hard it is to hold for any length of time. They all just look so top heavy and seem like it would get hard to hold after a while. Thx in advance for your reply. How’s the weather been in AZ? Hot yet? Florida has been pretty nice just really windy lately so haven’t flown much. Thx again...E
It actually feels fantastic it is a bit bulky but not over done best part is you can use a lanyard with this one which is awesome I would recommend the Thor lanyard as the string to lanyard was made well and doesn't block any view on the control screen. And oh yeah definitely hot here having to fly either early morning or right before dark as were in the 100s already.

Reactions: ebphoto
Thought id share my setup it's a Samung Tab A 7.0in using the Lifthor Tablet holder it's a bit bulky but extremely well constructed if you purchase directly from Lifthor which I did it'll ship using DHL from Norway im in Tucson AZ had ordered on Friday received it on Monday it really is awesome I used my mobile hotspot on my phone while flying fir internet to the tablet and everything ran flawlessly. LifThor Tablet Mount for Autel EVO and EVO 2 I purchased the 7 inch sunshade, lanyard, cellphone holder attachment, and usb cable all from Lifthor definitely can't beat it also sorry if the pics dont show all the details to well took those on a whim can certainly take better next time I have it setup.View attachment 6833View attachment 6834
Yes, I have the Lifthor. Great piece of kit. Will handle a 12.9 inch iPAD pPro, but a tad heavy.

Reactions: AZdroney83

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo