Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Finally did the newer firmware 2.620 update

I had a good experience with my first EVO 2 Pro 6K and had started feeling good about it, then ordered another EVO 2 Pro 6K that's when suddenly flying well it started circling like a boomerang and swing around to kill me then my son and we could not land it no matter what and it ended up crashing in to my home. The second one shoot to my right while taking off and hit my neighbors home.
Having the Propeller guard helped the drone by breaking and yet saved my drone ! !
When I called Autel and spoke to David, he refused to replace the propeller guards and 4 damaged propellers still under warranty.
The propeller guards are a " Must " no matter what and hopefully will save you or others from getting Killed !
** The propeller guards need to be beefed up at the joints and made of better material say " Nylon " to take on more of the impact !
Today I lost my confidence and am scared of flying, yet I play with Super High Power Nitro Express loads etc . . .
**--** I told my son if you buy a New Car and if it breaks down on the way home, how can you trust that car to go on Family Vacation in it ! !

With my Typhoon H I always used Programed Cable Cam ( C C C ) Tried to video my home but cant get a smoother shot manually, jerky movements and horrible Remote and all its buttons in the wrong places.
How do I Pre-Program my own home destination shots for me.
Still very scared of even flying Autel EVO 2 Pro after crashing two of them and Autel ignores our cry for a far far better Remote with 7 inch LCD and to further make up for the 40 minutes battery life when its only 31 to 32 minus 6 as it starts RTH so in reality its only 26 minutes ! !
I want the video footage to be Cinematic as tho I was shooting but pre-programed.
How do I do it ?

Attachments

• DSC_6210 Sm.jpg
    DSC_6210 Sm.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • DSC_6507 Sm.jpg
    DSC_6507 Sm.jpg
    658.3 KB · Views: 9
I had a good experience with my first EVO 2 Pro 6K and had started feeling good about it, then ordered another EVO 2 Pro 6K that's when suddenly flying well it started circling like a boomerang and swing around to kill me then my son and we could not land it no matter what and it ended up crashing in to my home. The second one shoot to my right while taking off and hit my neighbors home.
Having the Propeller guard helped the drone by breaking and yet saved my drone ! !
When I called Autel and spoke to David, he refused to replace the propeller guards and 4 damaged propellers still under warranty.
The propeller guards are a " Must " no matter what and hopefully will save you or others from getting Killed !
** The propeller guards need to be beefed up at the joints and made of better material say " Nylon " to take on more of the impact !
Today I lost my confidence and am scared of flying, yet I play with Super High Power Nitro Express loads etc . . .
**--** I told my son if you buy a New Car and if it breaks down on the way home, how can you trust that car to go on Family Vacation in it ! !
Ok for one did you have a SD card in your drone or phone because they hold all of the data of all your flights. so autel can not refuse you anything until they read the data on your sd card which they should have ask for. that any way you can just download it and send it now was it the flyer fault or the drones if drones autel can tell just by the data you shouldnt let them push you around like that. i would have handled it a total diffent way anyway i would call them dicks back and ask them if they want to see my data before you tell me you will not replace my parts if its a problem with the firmware and say i would think you at autel should want to no about these things and agian that if it was not something the pilot did

I want the video footage to be Cinematic as tho I was shooting but pre-programed.
How do I do it ?
I don’t want to sound like “that guy”, but lots of practice and developing skills. A good hundred hours of flight time will really set you up for nice control. You really can’t expect to fly like a pro in just a few hours. Get out there and get some time up, have fun and develop skills with time on the sticks.
Once you develop the muscle memory, you won’t even think about what to do with the controls, but merely focus on what you want to do and how you want the drone to move and the drone will go where you want.
It’s like aerobatic formation flying in jets. No time to think about the controls, just pay attention to where you are and where you want to be and your hands will put you there

I just did the newest update today as I just got my drone yesterday. I just made a post about what my drones does in Dynamic Track, it's moving all around even when I'm still and nothing is near it. After reading this post I'm wondering if the update has something to do with it. I did do a gimbal and IMU calibration prior to first flight.

I just did the newest update today as I just got my drone yesterday. I just made a post about what my drones does in Dynamic Track, it's moving all around even when I'm still and nothing is near it. After reading this post I'm wondering if the update has something to do with it. I did do a gimbal and IMU calibration prior to first flight.
Did you do a compass calibration

Watch this tutorial, simple, clear sound and good.
**--** Why I find Autel tutorial not clear or simple !

This morning May 10th Sunrise, it was windy after I went up the drone refused to come back and kept drifting away. I was scared as I had crashed two EVO 2 Pro before. Some how I managed to get it back after a lot of struggle !

Attachments

• MAX_0003 Just Sat 50 Sm.jpg
    MAX_0003 Just Sat 50 Sm.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • MAX_0004 Just Sat 50 Sm.jpg
    MAX_0004 Just Sat 50 Sm.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: tomrink550
This morning May 10th Sunrise, it was windy after I went up the drone refused to come back and kept drifting away. I was scared as I had crashed two EVO 2 Pro before. Some how I managed to get it back after a lot of struggle !
Glad you got it home Ya have to be careful when it's windy out pic look good:oops:;)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller