Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FAA is significantly behind on implementing Remote ID for drones

Yup I been posting for a long time about what is coming down the pipe. '
It will be really funny when the FAA starts their clamp down, and yes they have started already on the people who think its OK to fly past LOS and post this stuff on facebook and Youtube.
Florida is being hit hard with infractions right now.
Take cover all you guys that say BS....its coming your way :)

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Yup I been posting for a long time about what is coming down the pipe. '
It will be really funny when the FAA starts their clamp down, and yes they have started already on the people who think its OK to fly past LOS and post this stuff on facebook and Youtube.
Florida is being hit hard with infractions right now.
Take cover all you guys that say BS....its coming your way :)
Yup, I know you have. I think many folks are in denial. Governments around the world will come to see drones as a threat. Some more quickly than others, the resolutions will differ, but it’s inevitable...

All it takes is one or two bad actors and the big government hammer will come down on ALL RC flyers

Actually they are going to be pretty good here in Canada. Nice to see they changed a whole lot of things since they started picking away at us.

Transport Canada’s Regulatory Update from UC18

Looks like they’re making it more complicated.

Regardless, on our side of the border, it will still take years to implement what the FAA wants. Big animals move slow. And what about all the undocumented, untraceable UAV’s already in the hands of idiots?

What they need to do is start a program right now, similar to the way we buy guns.
Fill out a form, get a numbered sticker, good to go.

I worked for the FAA for two years, trust me, this ain’t happening fast.

Last edited:
This is why DJI will come out ahead of other manufactures like Autel that have their heads buried in the sand. Remote ID is coming and DJI is way a head of any other UAV manufacturer.

This is why DJI will come out ahead of other manufactures like Autel that have their heads buried in the sand. Remote ID is coming and DJI is way a head of any other UAV manufacturer.

Autel is better at recognizing the fact that UAV's are manufactured to fly 4 miles plus so who would obey VLOS when u spend over $1000 plus to fly a sophisticated aircraft.

Autel is better at recognizing the fact that UAV's are manufactured to fly 4 miles plus so who would obey VLOS when u spend over $1000 plus to fly a sophisticated aircraft.

I have no idea of what your trying to say? There are idiots flying all kinds of manufactures UAV's so whats your point? Maybe I missed it in your fancy text.

I have no idea of what your trying to say? There are idiots flying all kinds of manufactures UAV's so whats your point? Maybe I missed it in your fancy text.
Fancy text? LOL, the FAA is also making it illegal for anyone to post stuff with underlined blue text so you think it’s a link, then you’re CRUSHED when it doesn’t go anywhere! Blasphemous!

BTW, the FAA doesn’t care how much you pay for anything, they just want to control anything they perceive to be in their domain...

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga