Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVOII v1 / v2 Firmware update

Last Firmware Stoned my both EVO2 Pro and nothing would work for months.
I kept sending messages for a " Patch " that would Re-Vert to last working Firmware.
Autel could not Help at all.

Now I got another Remote EF-7 and it keeps saying
" Connecting but never Finish up Bind "
What am I to do ?

**--** The Firmware are so confusing that only a Drunk will understand, sadly I don't drink !
Can't do No Firmware or even Patch if the Remote and Drone don't Bind.

How the Hell Autel can keep bringing newer un finished drones if they don't understand that they need to fix the Bugs on their Flagship EVO2 Pro 6K drone first and only then use the same fixed firmware for newer drones and " Shine "

**--** What has been missing from the very start is two frontal video lights and a built-in GPS tracker, costing $10 to 12 !

Autel EVO 2 Pro Cinematic
A. In order for a drone to be Stable it needede to be yet another 4 inch each fiber arm and have even more powerful motors !

My Autel EVO2 Pro fails to come back at times even if its only 200 to 300 feet away and 150 feet up due to it being very windy where I live in the open.

Just about the size of “ DJI Matrice 30 Quadcopter ”
Now this is what I call a real Smart Controller with tilting screen, hood and neck strap.

B. Never over promise and under deliver.
You cheated us with 40 minutes battery that only lasts 31 to 32 minutes.

C. The GPS Must lock-in within the first 15 to 20 seconds after powering up the remote and drone.
Each newer location the GPS should have Auto GPS, Lock-in !

D. We badly need Solid, Stable Video Feed, no more Blacking out or Freezing !
Around 1000 feet and 200 to 300 feet height I was loosing video feedback on my LCD.
Hate it when I get my Autel EVO2 Pro in to the right location and then loose video feed and having to fly back just to Re-boot again !

E. Slow down those Jerky moves that ruin the video footage.
Give us the choice to dial-in from 1 second to 8 seconds delayed, gradual picking up camera movement and the drone.
At front end and at the back end of each shot when in this “ Cinematic Mode ”
**--** We are not Drag Racing but Video taping and any Jerky Video Movements cause Dizziness to the viewer.

F. In cold weather in 20* temp the drone at times stops taking 12 picture Panoramas, video freezes and forced to abandon mission.
Forced to Re-boot the drone and remote !

G. Right after the drone completes taking Panoramic pictures it should ask, do you want to continue to the next Panoramic or Stitch the images.
If I don’t respond within 6 to 8 seconds it should be ready to take another set of Panoramic shots.
We don’t use your Panoramic stitching as it is full of flows and degrades the final picture. Microsoft has ICE, a free program and does a good job stitching the Panoramic pictures.

H. When suddenly due to battery going down the drone starts a “ RTH ” and before you know it or can react to the Yellow tiny “ Cancel ” box !
I have had near miss accident as the drone speeded up right in to the tree.
Need a much bigger “ Yellow Cancel Box.”

I. The Remote battery keep draining and need constant charging,
My older Typhoon H ST 16 remote battery lasted 5 times longer and had a 7 inch LCD cost only $300 with editing capabilities not $1199
Get a bigger longer lasting battery.

We have been your Field Lab for Autel, listen and help us with what we need !
Sadly Autel Customers Service is cancerous, playing with fire and the fire spreading like wildfire !
I tried to help you with my 2 cents peace of mind, pick up the pieces and wake up.
I keep getting your Worthless Ticket # that don't fix my issues, a good way to cover up your Customers Service trail and this way your own employees can
Happily say " Customers issues resolved " when in reality they just covered up their Goof - off's and Fooled you the Upper Management !
**--** Fire these Grease Monkeys that are playing games with your Reputation ! ! All they do is issue a Ticket # more like sleeping pills to put us back to sleep.
**--** I still firmly believe the Autel EVO 2 Pro is a Flagship Drone with beautiful colors and sharp but Jerky video and pictures that once you get used to that you will never touch DJI tiny drones that lack that.
* * If only you listen.

**--** The Good News is that even tho DJI can’t sell their Mavic 3 enough due to Pre-mature release, tiny in size Toy and overly priced.
**--** No wonder DJI is forced to discount the price down in order to hopefully sell their Mavic 3 drone due to Pre-Mature Launch and a very bad camera, its a
Toy compared to your EVO 2 Pro or even the DJI Mavic 2 Pro.

Its your chance to win by offering us
“ Far Better Customers Support ” Fire them first and clean up your slate !
They are Cancerous to Autel !

PS: Both my Autel EVO 2 Pro are still not working and No one ever called for tried to help resolve my issues.
Where has your Management been ?
Just look at this Super Smart Controller with 7 Inch LCD, Hood and shoulder strap and built-in editing capabilities for $300 and I keep seeing $100 drones with far far better remotes with built-in LCD.

We don't need a dumb Smart controller for $1200 to 1600.

How about a Super Smart Controller for $399.99, hood, shoulder strap and built-in editing capabilities for Video as well as Photo's

We the drone community needs help with a remote control and not feel being Stabbed in the back !

Start out with a $59.99 LCD 7 inch screen
RC 7 Inch FPV Monitor 1024x600 IPS LCD Display Screen Monitor with Hood Sun Shield for RC FPV Drone Quadcopter
df0&hvadid=242029798203&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17554077870837844533&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c
&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007488&hvtargid=pla-456329865551&psc=1

Hubsan Super Smart Remote Controller for $150 to 175 with the drone, why such a Rip Off from Autel ?

Autel, listen “ Money comes, money goes ” but once your Reputation goes you can’t be re-gain it back !
1. You write too much. I am not Autel fan anymore, but frankly, after 3 sentences i just close your post.
2. Stop thinking about a super smart remote... The one you keep posting looks like unfinished crap. Take a Tripltek and standard RC, will do all you need to do, trust me, I work with 14 drones Autel now, as new one arrived, and I have sold the SC after first month.
3. Stop posting DJI ********. We all here know why we moved to Autel:
a) Aeroscope and NFZ
b) Crap optics from DJI = all is blurred more than Autel, even the Nano+ is sharper than Mavic 3.
c) Evo 2 Pro have premium options and video quality...even if Autel made a crap software and still have bugs that does not want to solve it, we must admit that a 2 year old drone that beats the hell out of new Mavic 3.

Cheers.

After updating to the lastrar firmware, on all my polygon flight plans, the Evo II Pro only flies at a crawling 5mph. Is this happening to anyone else?

After updating to the lastrar firmware, on all my polygon flight plans, the Evo II Pro only flies at a crawling 5mph. Is this happening to anyone else?
Assume you have set your speed settings to higher than 5mph? If you have and aircraft still flying slow, try turning OA off if safe to do so.

Assume you have set your speed settings to higher than 5mph? If you have and aircraft still flying slow, try turning OA off if safe to do so.
Thanks for the reply. I did have the speed at 11mph. What I found was that the polygon flight plan uses the same settings the camera has when flying manually. I had previously turned on saving photos as RAW+JPG and I presume that in order to have enough time to save the files between photos, it has to slow down. Once I turned the settings to save as JPG only, the speeds went back to normal

Reactions: gschulzuio
Thanks for the reply. I did have the speed at 11mph. What I found was that the polygon flight plan uses the same settings the camera has when flying manually. I had previously turned on saving photos as RAW+JPG and I presume that in order to have enough time to save the files between photos, it has to slow down. Once I turned the settings to save as JPG only, the speeds went back to normal
The speed is set based on your settings... If need raw, cannot fly fast as will be no time to take raw, save it and take another at 90% overlap.

Reactions: gschulzuio
The speed is set based on your settings... If need raw, cannot fly fast as will be no time to take raw, save it and take another at 90% overlap.
Generally with mapping raw is not used as many sw platforms/services require JPG. As camazu mentioned, mistakenly leaving camera set to J+R vs. just to J caused issues. Been there, done that by accident, at least with J+R you still get your J images, granted can be slower. Worse if you accidently left your settings at Raw, flew your mission and needed J (e.g. for DD among others). Then you either need to convert from Raw to JPG, or reflly. After doing that once by accident, its now part of checklist.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials