Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II V3 Enterprise now missing LOG color profile?

nickgphoto

Reaction score
Upgraded the firmware on my Evo II V3 and now LOG color profile is missing. Yet the pointless "black and white" and "Nostalgic" remain...
Anyone else have this issue? I have already emailed Autel, but have yet to get a response back.

Upgraded the firmware on my Evo II V3 and now LOG color profile is missing. Yet the pointless "black and white" and "Nostalgic" remain...
Anyone else have this issue? I have already emailed Autel, but have yet to get a response back.
Negative, latest update and I have NONE - LOG - B&W - NOSTALGIC under LOG Color selections.

After several back-and-forth messages with Autel support, all they could suggest was a firmware rollback since "it may be that some options have been redefined in the new version" ...which doesn't really explain anything.

I rolled back the firmware using a downloaded copy they provided, and the LOG color profile showed back up and everything seems to be back to normal.

Hi,

Just to confirm. What was the Autel Explorer app and EVO II V3 Enterprise firmware versions where the Log profile disappeared? Also, what App and drone firmware did you roll back to which brought back log?

Assuming you're using the 7.9 Inch Autel Smart Controller v3?

Thanks...

So I reached out to Autel and from what they are saying the EVO 2 Pro V3 series should support 8-bit log.
(On a side note, they sent their response in well under 24 hours…)

IMG_2212.jpeg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34