Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo II Pro Enterprise V3 inteligent futures

EvoGreece

Reaction score
What is going on , just purchase a Enterprise Pro V3 ( 7,9’ smart controller) and at the intelligent photo futures missing a lot of futures . I thought this issue was only at the SE . Did anyone know something?

Attachments

• 353113207_982766746254821_7521347955744200039_n.jpg
    353113207_982766746254821_7521347955744200039_n.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 353123162_164630003149020_7132851472064513473_n.jpg
    353123162_164630003149020_7132851472064513473_n.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Wow
Reactions: edgardcafe
I contacted autel about the same thing. They said adding those features takes months of testing, etc etc. I told them if I knew, I would've saved my money and bought a V2. They pretty much said I'll just have to wait for firmware updates. Unfortunately, this exchange was months ago and nothing has changed.

Reactions: EvoGreece
BTW - DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise is pretty much the same thing . . . They don't expect enterprise users to need the advanced features, apparently.

BTW - DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise is pretty much the same thing . . . They don't expect enterprise users to need the advanced features, apparently.
I'd think for the Pro, being advertised for photography, the advanced photo features would be there. I was told this is a V3 issue.

Is there a V3 Pro, not enterprise, that doesn't have this issue? I'm curious because at the time, I didn't realize I bought an "enterprise" drone, since I was pretty ignorant and thought it was regular because it wasn't listed as enterprise (bought a 640T).

I bought an additional gimbal at the time too, the 6k pro because I wanted to use the nd filters and whatnot. The smart controller photo options didn't change when switching out the gimbals even as it took note of the other camera.

I was outside of my return date by a week when I actually realized these features were missing, otherwise I would've returned it for a V2 or just went with a different drone altogether.

READ THE BELOW FROM BOTTOM TO TOP RE: MY CONVERSATION ABOUT EXPLORER APP ISSUES. AS USUAL, PROMISES BUT NO DATE OR PLAN THEY WILL SHARE.

Dear Tom,

Hope this email finds you well.

I have forward your concern to our technical team, but unfortunately they can not give a specific time or date to launch of this software officially as they are still collect the problems or errors during the test period

Besides, our technical team is working to implement more features on our drones as soon as possible. All the latest updates will be posted on the official website or notified via the APP. We are grateful for your trust and patience!

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply directly to this email and I'd be happy to assist.

Best Regards,

Michael| After-sales Technical Support

--------------- 原始消息 ---------------

已发送: 2023/6/13 03:46
收件人: [email protected]
主题: RE: Explorer App

HI Kristen,
So, it seems the plan is; there will not be an update to the current Explorer App, but it will be replaced by the Explorer Enterprise App, yes? So it begs the question, WHEN. We users are utilizing an incomplete product in the meantime. And will the documentation be updated and complete as far as the description of flight and camera parameters? Current user guides are incomplete in these areas. I hope this release quiets all the negative entries in forums and Youtube regarding these issues.

Thanks for your response,

Tom

Sent: Monday, June 12, 2023 4:56 AM

Subject: Explorer App

Hello Tom,

Autel Explorer App V3 has not been introduced to public yet. We will release it on Autel offical website when it comes. Thank you for your attention and support to Autel Robotics.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply directly to this email and I'd be happy to assist.
Best Regards,

Kristen| After-sales Technical Support

已发送: 2023/6/12 14:40

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response. That is great news. So can it be download at this time?

Tom

Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2023 2:22 PM

Dear Tom ,

Thank you for contacting Autel Robotics. I am glad to help with your concern.

All EVO II V3 drones including EVO II V3 enterprise drones will fit the new Explorer Enterprise APP.

Best Regards,

已发送: 2023/6/12 01:45
主题: Explorer App

HI,

Will the new Explorer Enterprise App be available for the EVO II V3 ENTERPRISE drones?

Best regards,

Tom
VP Technology

TGC Inc.

READ THE BELOW FROM BOTTOM TO TOP RE: MY CONVERSATION ABOUT EXPLORER APP ISSUES. AS USUAL, PROMISES BUT NO DATE OR PLAN THEY WILL SHARE.

Dear Tom,

Hope this email finds you well.

I have forward your concern to our technical team, but unfortunately they can not give a specific time or date to launch of this software officially as they are still collect the problems or errors during the test period

Besides, our technical team is working to implement more features on our drones as soon as possible. All the latest updates will be posted on the official website or notified via the APP. We are grateful for your trust and patience!

Best Regards,

已发送: 2023/6/13 03:46

HI Kristen,
So, it seems the plan is; there will not be an update to the current Explorer App, but it will be replaced by the Explorer Enterprise App, yes? So it begs the question, WHEN. We users are utilizing an incomplete product in the meantime. And will the documentation be updated and complete as far as the description of flight and camera parameters? Current user guides are incomplete in these areas. I hope this release quiets all the negative entries in forums and Youtube regarding these issues.

Thanks for your response,

Tom

Sent: Monday, June 12, 2023 4:56 AM

Hello Tom,

Autel Explorer App V3 has not been introduced to public yet. We will release it on Autel offical website when it comes. Thank you for your attention and support to Autel Robotics.

Best Regards,

Kristen| After-sales Technical Support

已发送: 2023/6/12 14:40

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response. That is great news. So can it be download at this time?

Tom

Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2023 2:22 PM

Dear Tom ,

Thank you for contacting Autel Robotics. I am glad to help with your concern.

All EVO II V3 drones including EVO II V3 enterprise drones will fit the new Explorer Enterprise APP.

Best Regards,

已发送: 2023/6/12 01:45
主题: Explorer App

HI,

Will the new Explorer Enterprise App be available for the EVO II V3 ENTERPRISE drones?

Best regards,

Tom
VP Technology

TGC Inc.
I've got a similar email thread. Though in mine, they didn't promise a separate app, they said they were working on an update but that it takes time. 😑

Roger that, I received this today:

"Hi Tom,

We sincerely apologize for the late reply.

As to your question, honestly, we can't be sure if the current Explorer App will be replaced by the Explorer Enterprise App. Explorer Enterprise App is specifically designed for EVO Max series. The R&D department will determine if it will work for EVO II V3 ENTERPRISE in the future. Currently we don't have a clue.

Best Regards,
Kristen| After-sales Technical Support"

SIGH! They truely "don't have a clue"!

In a phone conversation with Michelle about a month ago, she told me that "there is no plan to update (replace/return read it any way you want) the intelligent modes. The engineers are concentrating on the latest Enterprise model."

I found the flight handling on my RTK kind of wonky, particularly the yaw, so I returned it and just got a V2 instead. Someone recently told me that the flight handling of the M3P is not as good as on earlier DJIs. I never owned a DJI so I would not know.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan